ADVERTISEMENT

High School Football Scores......link

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
This is one of the best sources if you follow Oklahoma HS football (scores). One of the few sites that actually updates scores as they happen.

BTW, Cedar Hill, Tx and Bishop Gorman, Nv is playing on ESPN 2. Currently 24-14 BG. It was tight a few minutes ago. I watched the Charleston So game vs North Dakota St. game and I swear these two high schools are at least as big and fast as the college teams BTW, NDST won in overtime.......

http://www.newson6.com/category/216373/high-school-football-schedule-scoreboard

Where is Cedar Hills? I never heard of them.........

This is one of the best sources if you follow Oklahoma HS football (scores). One of the few sites that actually updates scores as they happen.

BTW, Cedar Hill, Tx and Bishop Gorman, Nv is playing on ESPN 2. Currently 24-14 BG. It was tight a few minutes ago. I watched the Charleston So game vs North Dakota St. game and I swear these two high schools are at least as big and fast as the college teams BTW, NDST won in overtime.......

http://www.newson6.com/category/216373/high-school-football-schedule-scoreboard

Where is Cedar Hills? I never heard of them.........

There is a hotbed of talents around I-35 just south of Dallas. The Dallas schools include Carter, Kimball and South Oak Cliff which have all produced OU recruits in the Stoops era. Then just south of there are Duncanville, DeSoto, Lancaster, Cedar HIll, Waxahachie and a couple others.

Lancaster is also great in both men and women's track and it shows some on the football field. The south Dallas schools are less prolific than they used to be, though all of them have had greatness times in basketball. But Cedar HIll has been in five state title games since 2010.

I didn't see the end tonight, but I've always been skeptical about public teams facing some of the powerful, recruited private school teams like Gorman. When I was watching tonight, Gorman's kids were just bigger and stronger, but every bit as quick. Cedar HIll kind of hung around because of a trick play on a punt formation, that cut it to 17-14, but Gorman's offense moved it without too many problems. Cedar Hill couldn't really do that.

But they also need to have the perspective of getting better each week. Tonight, they were the second best team.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Aren't we recruiting one of the Gorman players? A senior? I really liked that Junior linebacker. He had a great game. I think they said he was rated #1 Junior at his position......

Wow! A Levi Draper (current 5 Star LB commit) lead Collinsville defense shut out Tulsa East Central 47-0 in a 5A game. Tulsa EC has been no push over the last few years. We have two current players in Stanvon Taylor and Mo. Overton from that program.

Wow! A Levi Draper (current 5 Star LB commit) lead Collinsville defense shut out Tulsa East Central 47-0 in a 5A game. Tulsa EC has been no push over the last few years. We have two current players in Stanvon Taylor and Mo. Overton from that program.

Pretty sure Levi is a four star, at least by Rivals.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT