ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s where we’re at….

Clintclymer10

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2023
1. This year will be a 6-6 or a 7-5 year at best. First year in the SEC woes and a lot of injuries didn’t help things either.

2. Seth litrell no matter injuries or execution isn’t it. Good coaches can find ways to scheme or help offenses make things happen. Not 3 points with 6 short fields.
Go get a GREAT offensive mind to be OC and you tell BB that this O line things can never happen again… I get Cayden green wasn’t expected and neither was Raym but it’s ur job as a coach to be prepared for that
scenario.

3. BV isn’t on the hot seat nor should anyone be calling for his job… this is by far the BEST defense I have ever seen in my lifetime at OU… and if that continues it’s only a matter of time before the offense gets fixed and this team is top 5 again…

4. We’re gonna have decommits I would assume as well as guys portal. Don’t freak out when it happens… let the staff replace and find kids that fit. ( ELI Bowen was a 3 star that a lot of people didn’t think was very good… he was our best player Saturday by far…)

@Parker Thune @Brandon Drumm thank you guys for all you do! I know it’s not always easy cause some Info can’t be put out there all the time so I appreciate it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.