ADVERTISEMENT

Great article about OU keeping Bob Stoops in spite of the grumbling

This is like a feminine hygiene product commercial played on infinite loop. Only one of you braniacs has to push the stop button to make it stop.

Using ignore only to make sure you're acknowledging who you have on ignore? That's brilliance on the level of sitting your naked nutsack directly on an airbag full of shrapnel that you know your buddy is going to detonate at the conclusion of a backward count from 10.

Geezus, get some clues folks. This continuous bickering should only be fodder for assisted living centers.

This is like a feminine hygiene product commercial played on infinite loop. Only one of you braniacs has to push the stop button to make it stop.

Using ignore only to make sure you're acknowledging who you have on ignore? That's brilliance on the level of sitting your naked nutsack directly on an airbag full of shrapnel that you know your buddy is going to detonate at the conclusion of a backward count from 10.

Geezus, get some clues folks. This continuous bickering should only be fodder for assisted living centers.
I don't know what tic-too is saying as I have him on double-secret ignore. Oh crap....never mind.

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
I've always had a crush on you. After fitty of course. That hussy though.
He's such floozy!!! I'm going to put him on ultra-ginormous-before-birth ignore. It allows you to ignore a poster and all of their ancestors.

Well, I never!

At this rate I never will...geez.
This place is as tough as a 1960s dive in the Catskills.

I know, I was there.;)

Bro, I once tried to ski behind a decommissioned Budweiser boat. It had like 12 engines. The only throttle control it had was nothing or my face as a torpedo.

Hold up. That was Skiatook. Fitty had relations there. Gross.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Didn't mean to drown all 8 kittens in the bag. Only 7 so the eighth could appreciate what it had going for it.

Skiatook was no big deal. I had my eyes closed.

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT