ADVERTISEMENT

Googly eyes.....

i dunno TD. If you listen to the scoop podcast they have him as a Georgia lean...possibly Michigan in there close with us chasing. Depressing
That is correct. We'll see on that one. Looks like the eyes were for Walker.

Grinch better have some googly eyes pronto. We need solid depth...not more of same...a bunch of maybes won’t cut it.
By "maybes", I'm assuming you refer to 3-star prospects or lower.
Bringing in elite defensive players....players of 4 and 5 star ratings....may be a year or two away.
But I like what's been added with Walker, Winfrey and the two DB's Manning and Watts and I believe by signing day, OU's defensive recruiting may show improvement.
More importantly, I think Grinch can motivate, develop and maneuver his current talent to where we don't see 54-48 and 48-45 losses or having to score over 40-50 points to win. Hopefully this will reveal itself THIS season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mike B
I think that Walker decision was made because of Grinch. Following is a quote.
“Personally Coach Grinch made the biggest impact on me. Not saying Coach Riley and Odom didn’t play a part in my decision (because they certainly did) just from the very first time I ever met Coach Grinch, his vision and plan for turning the defense really manifested inside of me and I really wanted to be a part of that.”

Reactions: CTOkie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT