Good times for OU football?

dtrain87

Walk-on candidate
Oct 5, 2016
Two straight Big 12 titles
2 Straight Heisman finalists
CFP 2016
top 3 recruiting class

This looks like a new golden era of Sooner football is currently going on and is being bolstered by killer talent being brought in to sustain and get program to tOSU/Bama/Clemson talent level?

Every year is different.

If Riley leaves...

If Mixon leaves.

If Perine leaves

If Parker leaves.

If a young receiver doesn't step up.

This oLine looks great now, but great backs make them look better.

You can't count on anything. But things look great for next year, this December. It will be very interesting to see how this recruiting class closes out.

Every year is different.

If Riley leaves...

If Mixon leaves.

If Perine leaves

If Parker leaves.

You can't count on anything. But things look great for next year, this December. It will be very interesting to see how this recruiting class closes out.

Rambo met with Texas tonight. That really hurt my tender heart. If you're solid to OU, why would you have an in-home visit with OU's arch rival?

Every year is different.

If Riley leaves...

If Mixon leaves.

If Perine leaves

If Parker leaves.

I don't think Perine leaves and looks like offense has found other WRs and I don't think anyone on defense is irreplaceable for next year save for Evans and DL depth. Riley only been at OU two years, and he runs what Bob told him to run and he lucked into #6, what if he had to used Knight or other QB? I think bob can find another Leach/Mume guy that can be told to emphasize the run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT