ADVERTISEMENT

Good News:Went to the USC-STANFORD Game Saturday Night

whatawin

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Oklahoma City
I was out in LA this last weekend visiting my son while he's based out at Los Alamitos. so we headed for the Coliseum to watch some college football. noticed out front they had banners setup for entry for USC Players Guest, Parents of Players, and for Coaches as well.... do we have this set up like this as well?

Also noticed there was a lot of guys buying and selling tickets in the street out in front of them that goes around the Coliseum. and no one was holding up fingers, just asking out loud.....where we bought ours for $100 for the 2 of us. I was amazed the lack of a huge crowd due to who was playing, I would say 65, 70,000 tops of people actually in the stands.... just a guess though due to the fact I've never been there before.

Said on the pressbox side they have won 11 NC's too, Didn't think they had won that many....we sat in Sec 25 among the enemy, as we quietly routed for Stanford as the crowd grew more angry knowing that they were getting owned. so, all and all, the USC loss was a bit of icing for my trip, Good Day..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.