ADVERTISEMENT

Good day for Oklahoma

Murray played baseball one year at OU and was actually drafted by the Oakland A’s the same year he was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals.

Bradford excelled in several sports including ping pong. Lol. Really.
Just can't remember Demarco playing baseball. My old-timers is kicking in.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Just can't remember Demarco playing baseball. My old-timers is kicking in.
What I remember about Demarco is when Bob first saw him. He was playing basketball, and did some kind of spectacular dunk in practice, and Bob was told he was a running back. That's when Bob Stoops started to seriously pursue Mr. Murray. I also dont remember anything about baseball. But most things after the 70's, my memory don't work so good.

Reactions: Sooners83
Boganowski will get a look at OLB.
I see y'all are trying to speak that into existence lol. He'll start at safety and see where it goes. I do agree with y'all tho, given a a year or two with Smitty he'll be 225 easy. And I trust in BV to put him in the best place to excell and make plays where ever that may be!

I see y'all are trying to speak that into existence lol. He'll start at safety and see where it goes. I do agree with y'all tho, given a a year or two with Smitty he'll be 225 easy. And I trust in BV to put him in the best place to excell and make plays where ever that may be!
It’s been reported he will get a look at OLB and has nothing to do with “trying to speak that into existence”.

I thought maybe it was something more recent. I've seen quite a few of these types of articles written on my son by people who have never talked to him or I. They seem kinda of cookie cutter to me. And yes every other school that recruited him as a LB, but not OU. I'm not saying he won't grow or move to the cheetah eventually but the intent is for him to start his college career at safety.

I thought maybe it was something more recent. I've seen quite a few of these types of articles written on my son by people who have never talked to him or I. They seem kinda of cookie cutter to me. And yes every other school that recruited him as a LB, but not OU. I'm not saying he won't grow or move to the cheetah eventually but the intent is for him to start his college career at safety.
He might not have the ideal size at lb but he's been playing and has a nose for the position. Not to say he can't blow em up as a safety or eventually bulk up to size coaches want. Either way, he's a baller. Think Roy Williams. Superman. Sooner great. 👍

Last edited:
He might not have the ideal size at lb but he's been playing and has a nose for the position. Not to say he can't blow em up as a safety or eventually bulk up to size coaches want. Either way, he's a baller. Think Roy Williams. Superman. Sooner great. 👍
Don't disagree

Another good day to be a Sooner OU basketball 1-0 in big 12, Texas 0-1. If you havent watched these guys play they are pretty good. Moser has put together a solid group.

Reactions: loopafied68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT