ADVERTISEMENT

GO OU STOMP CHOKELAHOMA STATE

To me okie state is and always will be Choklahoma STATE.
Did you see Mason Rudolph CHOKE when he threw an interception to a WR in a very small window on 1st down on the OU 3 yard line.
This interception by OU's Defensive Back Johnson was the key play of the game.

Reactions: iasooner1
Oh trust me Mike I agree the better team won. But both teams scoring 50+ points there was choking going on both sidelines.
Bro, Mike Stoops strategy was brilliant. His defense let OSU run all over the field scoring points. It wore their offense out. They had no gas in the tank in the final minutes of the fourth quarter.

We won in spite of the defense and MS. I hope and pray to the Football Gods that MS is watching the game film of tcu vs iowa state this week. I have only seen tcu play twice this year and if we cannot beat them we don't deserve to be big 12,11,10 Champs let alone a playoff team, they are an average team at best.

Oh trust me Mike I agree the better team won. But both teams scoring 50+ points there was choking going on both sidelines.

One of the worst (if not THE worst) game, I've witnessed in my life. The whole thing really disgusted me.
I can go outside on any given Saturday afternoon and watch some neighborhood kids play front yard football scoring on every possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT