ADVERTISEMENT

Getting ahead of the wave on this four-star WR nugget (Mon 12:30pm)

Parker Thune

Campus Legend
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2023

So I have confirmed via multiple sources that Zion Kearney visited Texas A&M this weekend for the Alabama game.

One source particularly close to the situation informed me, “He went with his teammates. He was in and out; left towards the end of the 4th. [He] didn’t stay and talk to coaches, nor did he want to. He watched the OU game on his phone mostly, and was ready to go after the win.”

Still in the process of gauging this from the Oklahoma side, but from the conversations I’ve had to this point, it doesn’t sound like anything to worry about. Knowing what I know about the background between Kearney and A&M (which I can expound upon in greater detail after signing day), I am not of the belief there is flip potential here.

In sum, not the news Sooner fans likely wanted regarding their top WR commit, but the immediate panic factor is low. Figured I would get ahead of any and all rumors that will inevitably fly as this news starts to make the rounds. Kearney was most recently at Oklahoma on Sept. 30 for the Iowa State game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News