ADVERTISEMENT

Gay Son or Thot Daughter

SoonerJeepMan

Sooner commitment
Silver Member
May 9, 2023
Would you rather have a gay son or a “thot” daughter (sleeps with the whole town).

Still a very likely chance your gay son is a gay thot.
maybe, but not all gays are sluts. But stupid whores with nothing to offer other than her vag, they dont amount to sh8t, almost ever. they end up single mothers waiting tables until they die or until an abusive alcoholic marries them. either way, a gay still has a shot.

maybe, but not all gays are sluts. But stupid whores with nothing to offer other than her vag, they dont amount to sh8t, almost ever. they end up single mothers waiting tables until they die or until an abusive alcoholic marries them. either way, a gay still has a shot.
Yeah but what if it’s your only son?

Does that change things?

Me, personally, I would be very nice and accepting of a gay son. I would console him. Take him out to lake thunderbird and say

Im Free Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Yeah but what if it’s your only son?

Does that change things?

Me, personally, I would be very nice and accepting of a gay son. I would console him. Take him out to lake thunderbird and say

Im Free Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
If it's my only son, that makes no difference. I'm not a bigot

I'll share a story from right after I got divorced 25 years ago. I dived into the deep end with loose women, they're a dime a dozen as most of us heteros know, some Conservative, some freeky(nurses, school teachers). Well, I hooked up with this freak nurse who had to absolutely shave my mound along with my scrotum and sack. Worst decision of my life. Not only did I have to endure the worst burning sensation of my life (rash)? I now sport a bush today in my nether regions thicker than the Brazilian rain Forrest! Some things just ain't natural. Homosexuality ain't natural.

I'll share a story from right after I got divorced 25 years ago. I dived into the deep end with loose women, they're a dime a dozen as most of us heteros know, some Conservative, some freeky(nurses, school teachers). Well, I hooked up with this freak nurse who had to absolutely shave my mound along with my scrotum and sack. Worst decision of my life. Not only did I have to endure the worst burning sensation of my life (rash)? I now sport a bush today in my nether regions thicker than the Brazilian rain Forrest! Some things just ain't natural. Homosexuality ain't natural.
It's quite naturally occurring whether you believe it or not. Some folks are just that way. Same sex behavior is quite common among the lower lifeforms on our planet as well. Homosexual behavior has been observed in 1500 different species, so it seems it's pretty natural here on Earth.

It's quite naturally occurring whether you believe it or not. Some folks are just that way. Same sex behavior is quite common among the lower lifeforms on our planet as well. Homosexual behavior has been observed in 1500 different species, so it seems it's pretty natural here on Earth.
You might be on to something. A buddy of mine has a couple male dogs who are constantly mounting each other. Yeah, that's natural? 🤣

Yer flock is fvcked up.

Midnight Choker got homosexuality and homosapiens mixed up.

We don’t claim him or his views lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
I bet your search history has found all 1,500

youtube red college humor GIF by Bad Internet

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
You might be on to something. A buddy of mine has a couple male dogs who are constantly mounting each other. Yeah, that's natural? 🤣

Yer flock is fvcked up.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by my "flock"?

And yes, it is clearly naturally occurring, you've observed it yourself with your buddy's dogs. That is called nature. i.e. natural. It is within their nature to do that. That's why it's called natural. That's why homosexuality within the human world is also natural as it consistently occurs in the population throughout history in all parts of the known civilized world.

Cool, but back to the point- it is naturally occurring.

Do you have a rebuttal?
It’s a naturally occurring defect, not something that should be praised or tolerated.

Ever seen the study of overcrowding of mice and how it caused higher rates of homosexuality?

Homosexuality is not a good thing in society. Yes it is natural, but it is negative sign.

School shooters and rapists are also naturally occurring, doesn’t make them okay. The next woke movement will try to justify pedophiles. It’s never ending with you all.

It’s a naturally occurring defect, not something that should be praised or tolerated.

Ever seen the study of overcrowding of mice and how it caused higher rates of homosexuality?

Homosexuality is not a good thing in society. Yes it is natural, but it is negative sign.
I dont care if it is to be praised, tolerated, hated or despised. That's Not the point. the point is that it is naturally occuring.

So you agree it is natural, which is the entirety of my point. I dont care how you feel about it though, your feelings you can keep, they dont matter to me.

I dont care if it is to be praised, tolerated, hated or despised. That's Not the point. the point is that it is naturally occuring.

So you agree it is natural, which is the entirety of my point. I dont care how you feel about it though, your feelings you can keep, they dont matter to me.
Sounds like you very much so do care about gays. Almost too much…

African American Wtf GIF by Identity

Can you elaborate on what you mean by my "flock"?

And yes, it is clearly naturally occurring, you've observed it yourself with your buddy's dogs. That is called nature. i.e. natural. It is within their nature to do that. That's why it's called natural. That's why homosexuality within the human world is also natural as it consistently occurs in the population throughout history in all parts of the known civilized world.
Put yer name in white house press secretary hat.

Sounds like you very much so do care about gays. Almost too much…

African American Wtf GIF by Identity
I care that it’s naturally occurring, certainly. But not enough to start a thread about it. You care enough about gays to start a thread though. So, What’s Your point? You started the gay talk.

You never answered. What do you mean by my “flock”? And “ you all”

In Which group of people are you placing me?

I care that it’s naturally occurring, certainly. But not enough to start a thread about it. What’s Your point?

You never answered. What do you mean by my “flock”? And “ you all”

In Which group of people are you placing me?
I’m placing you in the extra chromosome group because you clearly can’t understand that I am not the person that coined the term “flock” or the one that used it towards you.

What a homo lol

I’m placing you in the extra chromosome group because you clearly can’t understand that I am not the person that coined the term “flock” or the one that used it towards you.

What a homo lol
You’re all the same to me

Is homo supposed to be an insult? If so, what makes you think that you had to demean yourself by resorting to insulting posters on this board? Is that normal for you? Be better.

You’re all the same to me

Is homo supposed to be an insult? If so, what makes you think that you had to demean yourself by resorting to insulting posters on this board? Is that normal for you? Be better.
What do you mean by you all?

See… you don’t like it when I use small dick energy back at you

What do you mean by you all?

See… you don’t like it when I use small dick energy back at you
Everyone who resorts to taking shots at posters on message boards- that's exactly what I mean by you all.

I dont know what you mean how i "dont like when you use small dick energy" back at me. but it sounds like youre taking another shot at me, thusly avoiding the discussion in the thread and deflecting away from the points i made. You called me a homo and then accused me of having small dick energy. Dude, would you say that stupid sh8t in real life? Grow up.

Explain why you do this.

Everyone who resorts to taking shots at posters on message boards- that's exactly what I mean by you all.

I dont know what you mean how i "dont like when you use small dick energy" back at me. but it sounds like youre taking another shot at me, thusly avoiding the discussion in the thread and deflecting away from the points i made. You called me a homo and then accused me of having small dick energy. Dude, would you say that stupid sh8t in real life? Grow up.

Explain why you do this.
You calling me out for fight in real life?

Bring it on little man!

Name the Holiday Inn Express of your choice buckaroo!

Explain why you do this.
You might need a better strain my man. I hear Willie has one but it's only good if you like his music. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT