ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks will be pulling for Sooners..

Pleasssse, seek revenge for us both and take Dabo and Clemsux off their high horse. We will be watching.
Hey cock, you should be worried about hiring a coach. Since every one so far has turned y'all down. Also, I would be concerned with beating the citadel before beating Clemson. USuC is third best in this state. Gotta work you're way up the ladder. Actually maybe 4th best, cause the citadel lost to Charlestown southern, twice. It must really suc to be a gamecock right now. How's all that SEC $$$ working out for ya? SEC network? SEC speed? Hahahaha. Quit embarrassing our state please.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Gamecocks are positively obsessed with us. Typically, literally 1/3 of their board is spent talking about Clemson.
Never seen such big brother envy in my life.
I kind of understand it, though. If you spend your life in big brother's shadow........
For years now, they have hated Dabo. But since Dabo has built this program into a winning machine, all we hear is how they want a young, energetic coach that can recruit and relate to players.
Wow. Sounds just like Dabo.

But what did they hire?
Muschamp. The guy that turned one of the top 2 programs in America into a dumpster fire.
Well, all I have to say is that Muschamp doesn't have much work to do at USC. It's ALREADY a dumpster fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT