ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day weather

kcstorm06

Sooner starter
Aug 31, 2006
Overland Park KS
Looks plenty hot in Norman Saturday with a moderate south breeze. No rain is showing on models with temps starting around 90 and cooling into mid 80s by end of the game. Hope the Sooners get plenty hydrated before the game (players and fans)

Damn. First game back since '99 and don't want to risk heat stroke. Folks from San Francisco can't handle hot weather. Maybe Baker will make it all right.

Good luck to Medic....could be one of those days. Ughhh.
Already staffed up and planning for the inevitable. Conference call with OUAD tomorrow to review final plans.

Hopefully folks will wear weather appropriate clothing and hydrate. The amount of folks wearing long pants and long sleeves at the opener was alarming, along with too many "I didn't expect it to be this hot" exclamations. That day was sneaky to the masses. Hopefully the forecast of "hot" will yield better prepared fans.

Reactions: iasooner1
Already staffed up and planning for the inevitable. Conference call with OUAD tomorrow to review final plans.

Hopefully folks will wear weather appropriate clothing and hydrate. The amount of folks wearing long pants and long sleeves at the opener was alarming, along with too many "I didn't expect it to be this hot" exclamations. That day was sneaky to the masses. Hopefully the forecast of "hot" will yield better prepared fans.

Yesi it should be good that many may leave in 3rd Quarter as game score escalates. I will take another look tonight Medic.

My gosh, I've been away from OK summers for 35+ years & even I remember how to dress for it: enough gauze to cover the naughty bits, no more no less. SPF 1000 & a couple flasks of iv gatorade...

I might add with medical port already installed for that intravenous Gatorade. Medic might be a good guy, but I prefer my own Phlebotomist thank you very much :).

Reactions: iasooner1
I might add with medical port already installed for that intravenous Gatorade. Medic might be a good guy, but I prefer my own Phlebotomist thank you very much :).
Your port isn't a challenge. I've got Huber needles and sterile gloves. If it's a Hickman catheter, that's not a problem either. If things get too complicated, it's nothing a humeral head IO can't solve.

:p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT