ADVERTISEMENT

FYI...I'm giving everyone likes out the wazzu...

muppet.jpg

BCSooner....Twenty-plus years ago, I found a hard copy of the quote below on a FAX machine. Some may remember what those are, predates email. ;) It's been on my office wall since then. Been useful through some tough times through the years. Just thought I'd share it.

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you....we are in charge of our attitudes." - Dr. Charles Swindoll

BCSooner....Twenty-plus years ago, I found a hard copy of the quote below on a FAX machine. Some may remember what those are, predates email. ;) It's been on my office wall since then. Been useful through some tough times through the years. Just thought I'd share it.

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you....we are in charge of our attitudes." - Dr. Charles Swindoll

An excellent quote.

After dealing with some extreme depression I came to the conclusion that I was going to have to take back control of my mindset and disposition. In a short period of time I've returned more to the happy go lucky, roll with the punches me I was in my youth.

It's amazing what the right attitude can do.

BCSooner....Twenty-plus years ago, I found a hard copy of the quote below on a FAX machine. Some may remember what those are, predates email. ;) It's been on my office wall since then. Been useful through some tough times through the years. Just thought I'd share And so it is with you....we are in charge of our attitudes." - Dr. Charles Swindoll

I found a picture of the good Dr. Swimdoll..............Ha!

contestant-competes-in-the-bubble-baba-challenge-blowup-sex-doll-on-picture-id90173040

Reactions: JConXtsy
Learned a lesson? Well aren't you generous in their abilities.
They have no abilities. I think it is safe to assume they have a STRONG desire to be "accepted" here. WNAS craves it and finally figured out that being a prick ruined his shot at achieving it. The discovery that Billy is related to barkingyank ruins his credibility going forward, and barkingyank gets yet another reason to be loathed here...as if he/she needed another reason.

Integrity and honesty are always rewarded in the end. Being a Richard Cranium is inversely and proportionally bitchslapped.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
They have no abilities. I think it is safe to assume they have a STRONG desire to be "accepted" here. WNAS craves it and finally figured out that being a prick ruined his shot at achieving it. The discovery that Billy is related to barkingyank ruins his credibility going forward, and barkingyank gets yet another reason to be loathed here...as if he/she needed another reason.

Integrity and honesty are always rewarded in the end. Being a Richard Cranium is inversely and proportionally bitchslapped.

I have some emails that would give you a hell of a laugh. When a particular poster claimed recently that he "didn't know my name" yet had emailed me multiple times (my full name is in my email address), it gave me the motivation to clean it out and I found some old ones that speak volumes to the true nature of those that attempted to push me out of here.

I have some emails that would give you a hell of a laugh. When a particular poster claimed recently that he "didn't know my name" yet had emailed me multiple times (my full name is in my email address), it gave me the motivation to clean it out and I found some old ones that speak volumes to the true nature of those that attempted to push me out of here.

Just curious, how did they get your name in the first place?

Since you wanna keep this wound open....was anything they said or did in those emails illegal and would they be facing prison time if you revealed those emails?? If not, then their true nature pails in comparison to the true nature that was revealed recently of someone else. Maybe you should just move on like the rest of the board has.....just sayin.....;)

Reactions: Huntin Hard
Just curious, how did they get your name in the first place?

In the past one particular poster asked to exchange emails, as he's done with many here, and I obliged. My first and last name are the first part of my address. He's the only one I excganed emails with other than others here who had no part in the atrack on me the other night. It's how I know that what happened was an organized assault.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Since you wanna keep this wound open....was anything they said or did in those emails illegal and would they be facing prison time if you revealed those emails?? If not, then their true nature pails in comparison to the true nature that was revealed recently of someone else. Maybe you should just move on like the rest of the board has.....just sayin.....;)
So if you dated barkingyank for more than a month would you be married or just still cousins??!

In the past one particular poster asked to exchange emails, as he's done with many here, and I obliged. My first and last name are the first part of my address. He's the only one I excganed emails with other than others here who had no part in the atrack on me the other night. It's how I know that what happened was an organized assault.

Okay, thanks. I just want to say I seen your name and link in the deleted thread. I just scrolled through them. I have no need to know anyone's full name on this board. I have two posters that know mine. One drives by my house regularly and the other's grandfather was a neighbor and friend. I just don't get it......

So if you dated barkingyank for more than a month would you be married or just still cousins??!

No need for such replies ST.

I owned what is unquestionably the largest mistake of my life and they can't own that they conspired it as a family while having to bring in a borderline sociopath to do their dirty work.

You think they'd be willing to have a meet and greet at the spring game? I doubt it.

One could admire some good skulduggery, but it seems those attempting it here in this caper are woefully incapable of it.
Therein lies the rub.

Busted, A-holes! :cool:

One could admire some good skulduggery, but it seems those attempting it here in this caper are woefully incapable of it.
Therein lies the rub.

Busted, A-holes! :cool:

You ever have that dream where no matter how hard you hit the guy it seems like you're slapping him with a feather?

Well, now they woke up without arms. They threw their haymaker and it didn't even knock me off my feet. Uh oh.

You ever have that dream where no matter how hard you hit the guy it seems like you're slapping him with a feather?

Well, now they woke up without arms. They threw their haymaker and it didn't even knock me off my feet. Uh oh.

I hear ya dude, they swung at ya going for the uppercut...got nothing but air and fell on their feminine asses.:D

You...win.

No need for such replies ST.

I owned what is unquestionably the largest mistake of my life and they can't own that they conspired it as a family while having to bring in a borderline sociopath to do their dirty work.

You think they'd be willing to have a meet and greet at the spring game? I doubt it.
I have ZERO tolerance for liars and people devoid of decency and a hint of moral character traits. Unfortunately for a few here, I've also been Blessed with a gift to identify them...even on an anonymous message board. Unfortunately for me and the rest of the board, I have no qualms putting them in their place with the goal of getting them to change their ways or leave. It's kind of fun too though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT