Oct 2, 2010
i have 4 tickets that are together.

sec 27
row 30
seats 17-20

asking $2400

can deliver in the okc metro area.

text or call 405-245-8236 if interested

you come on and make comments with what would appear no idea what the market is asking for the price of tickets?? 4 tickets together in the lower bowl that are not in an end zone are a premium. i have 2 seats in similar if not slightly worse spot going for
you guys are laughing but those are the prices and will be higher get in for the event will be close to 400 dollars

I see people asking and getting 400 to 500 per ticket in the upper bowl and it's not 4 together! Poors gonna act poor I guess

No for the most part you see people asking. That's the key word.
No for the most part as an educated person that went to business school I looked at what the market is asking for similar seats and what they are selling for.
You act as if this is the first time both schools have been ranked going into this game and that nobody has a clue of what prices did in the past..
I see you must believe that I should give these tickets away!! They are not my tickets I am merely helping a friend that had a medical issue not allowing him to go down. I wont make a penny from these but I will make sure that I get the most for them.

Reactions: TXSooner518
Berry hill is a fool, we established this 2 wks ago in a thread. Blowhard to say the least
I realized when I was looking at the other board ticket posts and he said the same thing of thier offers.

He doesnt understand if you dont go to ou/TX you try and recover some of the donor costs for the season tickets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT