ADVERTISEMENT

Fitty, people like you more than Josh_M. K2C, they like you more than Carey

Well, my goodness. I did not realize that...it's not about the numbers but, more about the content of your posts...

Eh, y'all aren't falling for that crap.
Actually I'm after that coke dealer Sooner in Columbia, the big show off with his 110 or whatever.
I just loathe people that show boat like that.
It's disgusting!
(smile...)

BTW 22, you're in 15th place so...walk tall!

Last edited:
Huh? I have no idea what the hells you are talking about fitty.

I'll buy you a steak fitty, but I expect to cook it as well. If you like it cooked any other way than very rare, I'll have to shoot you.

That steak thing reminds me of a saying. The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless he's a vegetarian, then you can get there through his vagina.

Besides, I've got more trophy points than I have sense. Eleventy billion of those things, whatever they are. I hope they're like tickets at Chuck E Cheese and I can up my prize options at eleventy five billion.

Boy, did this thread turn backwards or what?

Back.gif

Oh my, got another 'local' in the top 20.
He goes by many handles, the great one, Mister cool, the toast of Texas.
However, you may know him as Plainosooner!
Holding the 12th position like a by gawd...

Give it up folks for the most deserving to be in the august company of the...TOP TWENTY!

That's right, and to embellish, that's 5 peeps from our little berg here that have ascended to the most coveted of positions on the new format.

We rock!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, looky here at this shit...K2C has furtively and without any fanfare from him, slipped up into second place behind well, I'm pretty modest as you all know.

Everybody, let's all give a hearty attaboy to K2C!
Numero 2 in the likes list!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:rolleyes:

Credit needs to go to Medic. He suggested I post pictures of his toilet and they seem to be popular..........

Seriously, I'm just posting gif threads to get us through the off season. I'm ready for the season to start. Only about 3 months until kick-off.......

Oh, Medic's toilet.....

toilet15.jpg

I should change the title of the OP to read, "Don't open if you don't like likes".

I see that Jaaaaaa has taken over the #3 spot. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT