ADVERTISEMENT

Final Rankings ...

Should be no lower than #4. 3 and lower all lost bowl games except for Wisconsin.

I think 4rd or 5th is possible. They should pass Michigan and Penn State. Plus, they should not lose any ground to any of the teams below OU's #7 ranking.

My guess is OU with USC will jump to #4 and #5. It is really hard to guess what the coaches or AP or even the committee will do.

We better be above Ohio St. After that dismal performance, I don't care if they beat us or not!

I think #5. I doubt we climb over tOSU even as bad as they were, they beat us and I think that'll count.

I'm thinking we'll get a 5th or 6th place finish.

Bama
Clemson
tOSU
USC
OU
Wisconsin (don't be surprised if Wisky jumps us too).

OU will be above both OSU and USC. Washington may edge us out but no team should jump us. Why would that happen? OSU got whipped badly. Maybe I'm prejudice. :rolleyes:

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
OU will be above both OSU and USC. Washington may edge us out but no team should jump us. Why would that happen? OSU got whipped badly. Maybe I'm prejudice. :rolleyes:

tOSU beat us in Norman, so they won't drop below us. USC beat 5th ranked Penn State. Washington will probably drop below us. Wisconsin beat an undefeated Western Michigan. so there might be the possibility they could jump us. Just my two cents.

tOSU beat us in Norman, so they won't drop below us. USC beat 5th ranked Penn State. Washington will probably drop below us. Wisconsin beat an undefeated Western Michigan. so there might be the possibility they could jump us. Just my two cents.

Got ya. By this time next week we'll know and it will give us something to chew on for a few days. LOL.

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Washington
5. Ohio State
6. Southern California
7. Wisconsin
8. Penn State
9. Florida State
10. Oklahoma State
11. Michigan
12. Western Michigan
13. Florida
14. LSU
15. Virginia Tech
16. Stanford
17. Kansas State
18. South Florida
19. West Virginia
20. Miami
21. Tennessee
22. Tulsa
23. Utah
24. San Diego State
25. Louisville

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Washington
5. Ohio State
6. Southern California
7. Wisconsin
8. Penn State
9. Florida State
10. Oklahoma State
11. Michigan
12. Western Michigan
13. Florida
14. LSU
15. Virginia Tech
16. Stanford
17. Kansas State
18. South Florida
19. West Virginia
20. Miami
21. Tennessee
22. Tulsa
23. Utah
24. San Diego State
25. Louisville

This would really be great. But too good to expect.

I doubt we jump tOSU but 4th is almost a certainty. USC has three loses, UW got hammered the last game and Wisconsin, has three loses as well

1.Bama
2. Clemson
3. tOSU
4. OU
5. USC
6. FSU actually looked the best of the 3 loss teams
7. UW
8 UW 5th thru 8th are interchangeable
9 Okielite
10 PSU

Mich and Colorado are out, Washington gets dinged for not being a big name and USC and FSU get Big Name Support. OkieLite might get more love then I expect. They looked really good, in the Alamo Bowl

Anywhere 3-5 would be reasonable.

I think if Hocutt factors in the noteworthy improvement of our defense, the committee might throw us a bone and slot us at 4. But it will be tough to push us past tOSU.

I expect 5.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Anywhere 3-5 would be reasonable.

I think if Hocutt factors in the noteworthy improvement of our defense, the committee might throw us a bone and slot us at 4. But it will be tough to push us past tOSU.

I expect 5.
The committee doesn't release a post playoff poll. They are done at the point of seeding the top 4.

Ohio State is getting too much love. OSU was #2 and got slammed even more than OU did last year. Sooners deserve to be ranked above the Buttnuts.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT