ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 Projections

PoncaCitySooner

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001
Albany, GA
It is very early and we have a long way to go and it is one week at a time, but I thought I would share what the media is now talking about. Below was written by Pete Fiutak of Campus Insiders and USA Today.

Based On What Happened So Far, RIGHT NOW, The CFP Would Be …
1. Ohio State. There would be a debate for the No. 1 spot, and the Buckeyes wouldn’t deserve it, but the general belief that this is still the top team wouldn’t go away.

2. Ole Miss. The win in Alabama and the 149 points scores in the first two games would make the Rebels a lock.

3. Michigan State. Beating Oregon will carry more and more weight as the year goes on.

4. Oklahoma. TCU and Baylor would be talked about here, but neither one has a win as good as OU’s victory over Tennessee.

At The End Of The Fun, The CFP Will Be

1. Ohio State/Michigan State winner. Michigan could be the X factor, getting both rivals at home.

2. Ole Miss. The four remaining road games are at Florida, Memphis, Auburn and Mississippi State. Split against Texas A&M and LSU at home, and the Rebels are in the SEC title game.

3. Oklahoma. There will be a loss along the way in an improved Big 12, but the team is going to get better as the year goes on.

4. UCLA. Want … to jump off of … my preseason pick … but can’t … bring myself … to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.