ADVERTISEMENT

Everything Matters

Philthepill

Walk-on candidate
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2020
Well Sooner fans here we are in the SEC. Time to evaluate before our first conference game! Offensively oh my we need everything! For starters the offensive line is bad in a line of scrimmage league. W/o a good line you’re struggling. Needed better OL and more recruits but we didn’t spend NIL money now we pay the price. BB only recruited lik 2 recruits in 21 and not much better til this year. BB is the one I like for developing but he needs money cause that’s the world we live in. Demarco needs more explosive backs home run types the WRs need more speed and size to gain separation. The offensive scheme needs updated an identity. Why do you let a heisman candidate traffic out for a rookie? Manning stayed at tx. The defense is a lot closer to being SEC ready! Need some depth there. Hoping kicking game still questionable. I like a lot of things culture hard practices etc. a lot better than Riley the Wiley coyote! If you had an OC like him but BV defensive now ur talking. Need more playmakers and big uglies to be where we want to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.