ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN doesn't miss a trick

BawlzDeep

OU scholarship offer
Dec 16, 2013
They started interviewing Mack Brown and asking him about Texas USC during the post game show.

That game is irrelevant and so old most of the players for Clemson and Bama would have been in 1st grade

Did you feel the same way when the announcers were making the Jamelle Holieway references during the game?? Wonder how old the Clemson and Bama players where when he played.

The only show in town should be Clemson, they earned the spotlight. ESPN was pushing their Texas agenda, again. You can disregard it and see it differently. And the JH reference was relevant because Hurts would have been the second true Freshman to win a championship.

Pretty much the same way people react when you tell them OU has 7 National Titles, they say that was soooooooo long ago what have they done lately. My point is most CF Fans these days only remember mostly the last few years, most don't care about the history of CF. Probably gonna see a lot of band wagon Clemson fans after tonight. You know the ones, the ones that buy the NC gear or NBA Champions gear or NFL Champions gear but are not fans of any of the teams.

They started interviewing Mack Brown and asking him about Texas USC during the post game show.

That game is irrelevant and so old most of the players for Clemson and Bama would have been in 1st grade
I beg to differ, Bawlz...'When asked what was going through his head, at the moment he was throwing the Winning TD, Watson replied, 'Vince Young...Just over and over I thought Vince Young, Vince Young. Vince Young'. Granted, the Clemson QB is Not MOST of the players on Anyone's team, but for tonight, Vince was, once more, Inspirational...

Those kinds of plays, and games, never fade too far away...

The only show in town should be Clemson, they earned the spotlight. ESPN was pushing their Texas agenda, again. You can disregard it and see it differently. And the JH reference was relevant because Hurts would have been the second true Freshman to win a championship.
It's a huge anti-OU conspiracy. Lol Had Bob been on there and asked about his 2000 title team I'm sure you would have loved it though. Sometimes I'm amazed at the things people choose to notice that complain about.

I beg to differ, Bawlz...'When asked what was going through his head, at the moment he was throwing the Winning TD, Watson replied, 'Vince Young...Just over and over I thought Vince Young, Vince Young. Vince Young'. Granted, the Clemson QB is Not MOST of the players on Anyone's team, but for tonight, Vince was, once more, Inspirational...

Those kinds of plays, and games, never fade too far away...
Great post Senior I didn't watch the post game interviews. I guess Watson is helping to push this anti-OU, pro-Texas conspiracy.

It's a huge anti-OU conspiracy. Lol Had Bob been on there and asked about his 2000 title team I'm sure you would have loved it though. Sometimes I'm amazed at the things people choose to notice that complain about.
Mack talked plenty in pregame shows, etc., about the 1984 OU team that he was OC for... he has even acknowledged that him staying for the bowl game probably cost OU the NC that year...

When people talk about all time championship games why isn't the Ohio State-Miami title game mentioned? The Miami players were on the field celebrating a title but then Ohio State wound up with the win. I have never seen that before or since.

Great post Senior I didn't watch the post game interviews. I guess Watson is helping to push this anti-OU, pro-Texas conspiracy.
BR...I noticed how much Watson, Baker, and DeDe seemed to hang together in NY, probably nurtured by Mutual Respect. Last night, I believe OUr Duo would no doubt be among the first to Congratulate him on The Win...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT