ADVERTISEMENT

Emeka Egbuka

It's been trending OU and UW, over OSU. Which has been the leader for a long time. I think UW gets both, him and the DE. But it would be great to get either one

It's been trending OU and UW, over OSU. Which has been the leader for a long time. I think UW gets both, him and the DE. But it would be great to get either one
giphy.gif

You should pay for real info. It’s only $9.99 a month. It will keep this from happening

giphy.gif

You should pay for real info. It’s only $9.99 a month. It will keep this from happening

Where do think I got this? The free sites still have OSU trending. The pay sites have UW and OU trending, the last few weeks. But I find the best info comes from there teammates social media.

I think ou will grab a transfer / portal at RB + 1 for the 2022 class....and of course 1 for 2021 class.

I think our focus should be on gaining RB’s at this point. We seem to have all kinds of issues with injuries etc. in the RB group.
One of the nation's top RB's, Camar Wheaton from Garland, is an OU lean and he's a 5-star prospect. His video is fabulous. A power runner who can go the distance.
If things ever return to being normal again, OU will have Pledger, Major, McGowan and Wheaton on the roster in 2021. Pledger, Major and McGowan were all 4-star recruits their senor year in high school.

One of the nation's top RB's, Camar Wheaton from Garland, is an OU lean and he's a 5-star prospect. His video is fabulous. A power runner who can go the distance.
If things ever return to being normal again, OU will have Pledger, Major, McGowan and Wheaton on the roster in 2021. Pledger, Major and McGowan were all 4-star recruits their senor year in high school.

Wheaton is a beast...

https://cfbsaturdays.com/camar-wheaton-scouting-report/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT