ADVERTISEMENT

dumb call

barkingwater2000

Sooner starter
Jan 12, 2012
Snyder has 4th and 1 at TCU's 20 with 2 min to go in the game and he elects to kick a field goal to tie it. Did he really think TCU couldn't drive at least into field goal position with 2 min to go? That lost them the game

Reactions: alfalfa bill
Best coach in the conference IMO

Mm I made the statement a couple of years ago that Snyder was the best coach in the conference and I believe it was plaino who responded as though it was the craziest thing ever. I stick by my statement today, he is still the best
Wow, can't believe you just said that after these quotes.............
My bad I must have got you three... errr you Two confused?

Wow, can't believe you just said that after these quotes.............
My bad I must have got you three... errr you Two confused?
Well unlike some on here I have no problem calling a dumb decision a dumb decision regardless of who it is. This one probably costs Kstate the game

Well unlike some on here I have no problem calling a dumb decision a dumb decision regardless of who it is. This one probably costs Kstate the game

Very dumb decision. Play to win. Keep the ball sciore 7 and in out the clock

Very dumb decision. Play to win. Keep the ball score 7 and in out the clock
You guys are assuming that KSU makes the first down without question....and that even after doing so, would have put the ball in the end zone.
I do not believe Snyder will be second guessed after his next game.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
You guys are assuming that KSU makes the first down without question....and that even after doing so, would have put the ball in the end zone.
I do not believe Snyder will be second guessed after his next game.
Were you watching the game CT? I was. Kstate had been running the ball well all night and I believe could have easily picked up the first down. It makes no sense to tie the game and give TCU 2 min to get just a field goal. They gave this one away

With BW on this one. Keep the ball in your offense's control. Giving Boykin 2 minutes to go 40-50 yds is suicide.

It was one of those calls where you're either a genius or buffoon. A complete lose-lose situation.

For the record, I'd go for it, but I certainly am in no place to question Coach Snyder.

Snyder has 4th and 1 at TCU's 20 with 2 min to go in the game and he elects to kick a field goal to tie it. Did he really think TCU couldn't drive at least into field goal position with 2 min to go? That lost them the game
Wildcatland agrees!

KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT