ADVERTISEMENT

Dom Alexander

coeSooner81

Sooner signee
Oct 10, 2014
Just curious to when he decided to make the jump, if it was before the game or after. He seemed timid at times not even trying to get off blocks. Just wonder if he played it safe in order not to get hurt for the draft.

It always makes me a little suspicious when players announce immediately after the game that they are going pro. Makes you wonder where their head is

Why would a player lower his draft stock when he is on the bubble to begin with?

Why would a player go all out and take a chance at injury, and risk being drafted at all. Im not saying he did this, just after Evans got hurt the middle of our defense was wide open. He was our leading tackler on the season and his play was a reason for us being there, but in the 2nd half he didnt make many plays.

Why would a player go all out and take a chance at injury, and risk being drafted at all. Im not saying he did this, just after Evans got hurt the middle of our defense was wide open. He was our leading tackler on the season and his play was a reason for us being there, but in the 2nd half he didnt make many plays.

I think being physically tired has more to do with it, but whatever.

OUr linebackers weren't getting a lot of protection. Losing Walker was a big factor in that. But I think LTS is on the right track.

Bob said that he thought Alexander was leaving over family issues. Not sure if that's about a child, or parents in need or something else. But if you need some income, then if you think you'll get drafted, even if it's not high, you have to take care of life business first.

I don't think he's really a very good inside linebacker, especially at the next level. But I do believe he has a chance to be an excellent outside linebacker in the NFL. He played there early in his career and was a playmaker. And he was definitely better inside this year than he's ever been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT