ADVERTISEMENT

Defense stepping up.

td71sooner

Sooner commitment
Oct 10, 2015
Along with the offense, the defense seems to be stepping up. Not only is the level up with the players, the game prep seems to be improved. I wonder if McNeill is adding something to the equation. Maybe some ying to the yang for some balance.

Right! I was thinking about our 2016 team, and all of the Offensive Talent we had. In spite of The Triple Threat, we were not able to be 100% Successful. This year, coaches are rebuilding that team with freshmen, transfers, new schemes, and increased determination, and we anticipate a HUGE Upside to many of our new Sooners! However, I see the GREATEST Plus as being the Improved Defense...That brings the missing ingredient to this team, and gives it the Balance that was needed last year. It also sets my 'If Only' gear in motion...Gotta cut that out...

It really feels good to give Mike Stoops an Attaboy! Long Overdue...

Along with the offense, the defense seems to be stepping up. Not only is the level up with the players, the game prep seems to be improved. I wonder if McNeill is adding something to the equation. Maybe some ying to the yang for some balance.

Couldn't be McNeil. We've already been informed that he has no business here. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT