ADVERTISEMENT

Dak Prescott

sooners49

Sooner commitment
Oct 11, 2017
Broken Arrow
Dak Prescott is a backup QB at best.Just has no touch at all.The Cowboys had better find a starter in next years draft.It all starts at QB and they will never get by the 2nd round without one.

Zeke carried them his rookie year making him look better than he is. Dumbass JJ and coaches bought into the hype and they’ve struggled ever since.

At 8-5 I'm not sure they are even in the playoffs. Usually choke in December.

Dak Prescott is a backup QB at best.Just has no touch at all.The Cowboys had better find a starter in next years draft.It all starts at QB and they will never get by the 2nd round without one.

Dak has one more year left on his rookie contract. I think they will end up drafting a QB but Dak will play next year. It's already booked and scheduled via financial needs, i.e. salary cap.

Zeke carried them his rookie year making him look better than he is. Dumbass JJ and coaches bought into the hype and they’ve struggled ever since.

I somewhat disagree. The 14-2 season was built for Romo. The team was set and was a strong viable team.... but when Romo went down in pre-season it had no leader. Insert a 4th round pick, a rookie to play. The team was so good that even he got them to a 14-2 season. I don't think they bought into the hype per se' as they are the ones that created the hype. My point is, the trade for Cooper was made for need but also to see how Dak could play w/ a decent WR.

I think they front office is smart enough to see that Dak isn't a great passer. But he is serviceable. And he sells jerseys. If the Cowboys make the playoffs, it's because of the defense, not Dak.

At 8-5 I'm not sure they are even in the playoffs. Usually choke in December.

They haven't clinched but they are pretty close. They face a Colts team this Sunday that absolutely needs to win to make a run at the playoffs. Tampa Bay and then the giants who have suddenly found themselevs. I have them winning two of the three remaining games and ending w/ a 10-6 season.

They haven't clinched but they are pretty close. They face a Colts team this Sunday that absolutely needs to win to make a run at the playoffs. Tampa Bay and then the giants who have suddenly found themselevs. I have them winning two of the three remaining games and ending w/ a 10-6 season.
2 game lead over the Eagles and own the tie-breaker having won both games. Pretty much means they've clinched; would take a complete meltdown to lose all 3 and have the Eagles win all 3 for the Cowboys to lose the Division. Not going to happen.
(Yeah I know, Washington is also 2 game down, but come on, there's no way they're winning anything this year after all the injuries.)

I don't post about my Wednesday night Quilting Bee on this board.
What's up with the NFL chatter?
:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT