ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats OU. Hard fought win

This game was a classic and does not warrant bragging or taunting. I'm just glad my team won over such a good OSU team.
Well put, CT...Although the station cut away almost immediately, from what I saw, there was no disrespect or unsportsmanlike behavior. I believe osu players earned OUr players respect, and realized that the game could have gone either way. At the end of the game, the teams and coaches prayed together. IMO, that spoke well for them, for both Universities, and for The Great State of Oklahoma...

I don't believe there was a flag planted...I hope not. I, personally, thought it was much more impressive to NOT do so...It was classy, and significant, in the same way that Samaje, taking a knee, last year, was classy, and significant. Every one of those players gave their all...They left their blood, sweat, and tears on the field...Nothing more was needed...

There was a huge Mo swing when oSu had points taken off the board early 1Q. The Sooner Offense was pushed around in the beginning plus Rudolph was kind of off early also. IF we would have been playing from behind all game it may have been a killer. Thanks for coming around Chi; you are a fine fellow. Maybe we'll play again in the CCG

Reactions: Senior Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT