ADVERTISEMENT

Check out Michigan Wolverines Football schedule this year......Link

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Michigan has road games with Michigan State, Iowa and Ohio State with home games vs Penn State and Wisconsin.
These games are scheduled a few years in advance. UCF was a winning team before last year's 0-12 season when Blake Bortles was quarterback. I doubt if this game was scheduled within the last year or two.
Personally, in viewing Michigan's history, I would never equate a Michigan schedule with a Baylor, Texas Tech, KSU, Kansas, OSU or Iowa State schedule. Michigan's schedule has its "dwarfs" this season, but there are 6 Big 12 teams that almost always shy away from big name opponents in their OOC schedule.

Michigan has road games with Michigan State, Iowa and Ohio State with home games vs Penn State and Wisconsin.
These games are scheduled a few years in advance. UCF was a winning team before last year's 0-12 season when Blake Bortles was quarterback. I doubt if this game was scheduled within the last year or two.
Personally, in viewing Michigan's history, I would never equate a Michigan schedule with a Baylor, Texas Tech, KSU, Kansas, OSU or Iowa State schedule. Michigan's schedule has its "dwarfs" this season, but there are 6 Big 12 teams that almost always shy away from big name opponents in their OOC schedule.

Where's Notre Dame? I understand the UCF thing. I had the same problem scheduling a flailing Tennessee team, until they stood up.

I will say this for the guy's that want to go to the B1G, just look at this schedule................

Not exactly a daunting schedule, but not a soft one by any means. The non-conference is a cake walk, but the games with Wisky and road games vs. tOSU, MSU and Iowa will be tough. Even though tOSU and Iowa are "rebuilding" after having senior-laden teams in 2015, they'll still give the Wolverines all they want.

Their schedule isn't any softer than Clemson's. The Tigers open against a struggling Auburn team, a home game vs. Louisville and a road game vs. FSU. Outside of that, their schedule is nothing to write home about.

I agree schoonerman. OOC is bad but several good opponents throughout the season. As down as the big 12 appears to be this year, I'm glad we beefed up our OOC games. Houston and Ohio state will be dogfights

Reactions: BillyRay

Yes.

A decade ago, I never thought I'd say this, but the KSU plays nobody in their OOC's sentiment is long gone. In the last 10 years, they've had home & homes with Louisville, Auburn, UCLA, Miami, & are on the road at Stanford as I type. They also had a home/home with Oregon that fell through at the last minute, & Mississippi St., Arizona, & Wazzu are on their future slates.

Baylor is hands DOWN the chief offender when it comes to cupcakes in this conference & it's not even close. They deserve every bit of ridicule they get, although I will say that they have Ole Miss, Utah, & Duke on their future OOC's, so it's a start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT