ADVERTISEMENT

CFN says - How about your

Just a side note, if you are a veteran you should sign up and register at vettix.org. Tickets are occasionally available on there for games. Currently they have 500 available for WV game and I think that many for for TCU game. Its all done by a lotto drawing. Just thought I would pass this on to my fellow vets who may not know about this site.

Tickets available range from sporting events to just about anything you may enjoy.

If we score 9 TD's, have six kicked PAT's and three successful two point conversions, that's 66. I don't know if the Pokes get two FG's or a TD and a missed two pointer.

But my favorite Bedlam was 1970. That was the score that day when weren't great at kicking field goals.

It would be a great day if we dont have to sit on the pins and needles worrying about “ Can OU hold on” type game

The biggest issue for OU and Texas, the best two teams in the conference, is that the stripes will do all they can to keep us out of the CCG. We've had over 100 yards in penalties the last two weeks. THe games are not getting called equally. OU used to get those "breaks" when we were the one team that could elevate the conference's profile in the country. Now, it's the opposite. We'll have a lot to overcome today.

Lets just hope Lebby throws away his “ Jet Sweep” playbook and actually attempts to go vertical in the passing game today. The closer it gets to game time the I get that uneasy feeling.
no kidding on the sweep...ugh is the only word I can come up with.

I actually think OU got the benefit of a couple of bad calls vs Kansas so I disagree. I will never be the type of fan who uses the poor us mentality.

It can be argued that a no call most certainly cost Texas the game against OU. The refs missed a face mask penalty on the goal line. It happens. Nothing intentional, just part of the game. The axe swings both ways.

I’m going with the Sooners today & have no clue about the score, smack little brother.
BOOMER !!

Go kSU kittens

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklabama
I actually think OU got the benefit of a couple of bad calls vs Kansas so I disagree. I will never be the type of fan who uses the poor us mentality.
Larry, you are just too mature for sports. You can now accept the trophy for “most obnoxious virtue signaler”. Hell, I might throw a bonus in for “most sus OU fan” also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT