ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams is one classy dude

Medic007

Sooner starter
Actually I’m surprised that isn’t against the rules. But of course who would ever think anyone would ever paint a message on their fingernails. You can’t give the horns down sign but you can write F**k You on your nails. Give me a break. Don’t think for a minute that Riley didn’t know this. What a couple of douche bags.

Last edited:
Saw that today. Also heard he had %$ck Notre Dame and fu%^ UCLA on his nails when he played them. At some point wouldn't you think the HC would put a stop to that? Apparently not!
Hope the Heisman snubs him and I am glad the Utes beat the brakes off of them. Early Christmas Gift 😁
He did this while at OU as well of course he just had FU UT.

I never heard of him doing that or I would have said the same thing. Not saying he didn't just saying I didn't know about it.
Same here. I never heard of him doing it.
Would like to believe I found it just as disgusting and thought it just as bad on LR's part.
Maybe there is a reason Riley left and it had nothing to do with USC.
Maybe he was told to clean it up or leave and he chose door #2.

Dallas isn't very excited about the prospect. I doubt they sell out Jerry World. Maybe Tulane fans will be excited to be in a major bowl and will come to watch their team get smoked.

Although last season, Tulane gave TBOW all he wanted. I think he'd already decided to go to USC..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT