ADVERTISEMENT

Bueller, Bueller?

Yep K2C, these same three idiots always show up and take a big old crap on anything that is beyond their collective brain power.

I guess we should pity them, rather than berate and chide them, which is always my first impulse. They're just dumb, they can't help it really.

It's like running over a baby rabbit, then getting out of the car and shooting it. It's just not fair really.

Lol, what's funny is guys like fitty calling others idiots and fail, when all he does is go around stirring shit up and hoping others die. Literally...that is about the lowest a human being can go. Next I'm sure you will claim to be a church going and god fearing man right?? Cuz clearly you are leading your life as a fine example. I just hope your grandkids realize what a raging lunatic their granddad is that gets on the internet and rages out at fellow OU fans.

Well done gramps!!!

Yep K2C, these same three idiots always show up and take a big old crap on anything that is beyond their collective brain power.

I guess we should pity them, rather than berate and chide them, which is always my first impulse. They're just dumb, they can't help it really.

It's like running over a baby rabbit, then getting out of the car and shooting it. It's just not fair really.

Well I'm going to enjoy the season without them. I suggest you join me. Ignore them...............

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
Fitty is okay I guess except on Friday and Saturday nights. At those times he usually makes ignorant and outlandish statements but I think it's just the alcohol talking. I pray he doesn't talk this way in real life. If so then he needs counseling lol

Reactions: BillyRay
Ha-ha. Oh geez, an alcoholic who rarely talks sports put me on "fake" ignore. Whatever shall I do lol the sad part is he will continue to be obsessed with me. Let's watch and see in the coming months. Should be fun

OK, the triplet shlong buddies are officially on ignore...NOW!

loki.jpg

Ha-ha. Oh geez, an alcoholic who rarely talks sports put me on "fake" ignore. Whatever shall I do lol the sad part is he will continue to be obsessed with me. Let's watch and see in the coming months. Should be fun

No kidding right?? They act like putting us on ignore is going to totally derail our lives to the point we can't survive without them. HAHA

Fitty will wake up in the morning and realize how silly he looked. Then as usual he will delete his posts as he usually does. Poor guy....spends his Saturday nights drinking and on a sports message board wishing death on people. Dude needs prayer

OK, the triplet shlong buddies are officially on ignore...NOW!

Ah, I feel liberated like a survivor of Auschwitz...

I hope you can stick with it. I admit it's hard not to open a trolls post that's on ignore when a neutral poster like pssooner calls them out.

Guess what, I bet a dime to a dollar they won't do the same. no way they put us on ignore. If they did, they would have little to read, because they never start a topic of interest.

I see one of them has replied to a Planio thread on golf. They detest plaino and have for years. Trolls, I tell you, trolls.............

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
Told u billyray. Hahaha. Fitty tried a fake ignore and continues to talk about us. He can't do it lol poor guy

And why would i put anyone on ignore? I'm man enough to deal with it. Fitty and K2C are simply butthurt that they love to talk shit to others, but when the same is done back they can't handle it. Perfect case of, don't dish it out if you can't take it. Myself, I don't have to hide behind an ignore button .

Well I'm off to bed...I'm sure here in a couple of hours fitty will fall asleep in his own throw up and wake up tomorrow with a huge headache. Poor guy. Y'all girls have fun

I meant sew not see lol. Anyways pss my point is you acted as though if someone can't do something that means u can call it a sport. I'm sure it's a sport by definition I just consider it a real sport

Well I'm off to bed...I'm sure here in a couple of hours fitty will fall asleep in his own throw up and wake up tomorrow with a huge headache. Poor guy. Y'all girls have fun
and by that reply I think we know who is drunk posting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT