ADVERTISEMENT

Bueller, Bueller?

Greetings friends. I hit the like button on BillyRay's posts at first, but then I realized what he and Yankee were up to so I went back and unliked them. These guys never change. It was a good reminder why I don't post here much. On our board, we don't allow this kind of trolling horseshit. Anyway, I just stopped by to say hello. Here's cheers (with coffee in hand) to a great season of Sooner Football.

Greetings friends. I hit the like button on BillyRay's posts at first, but then I realized what he and Yankee were up to so I went back and unliked them. These guys never change. It was a good reminder why I don't post here much. On our board, we don't allow this kind of trolling horseshit. Anyway, I just stopped by to say hello. Here's cheers (with coffee in hand) to a great season of Sooner Football.

Ya clearly it was a BR/Yankee conspiracy. LOL :D

I'm here. I just got back from Wal Mart.

Tow.gif

Brilliant

Here here Tic toc,

So far we're undefeated...got that going for us!

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
Yes Billy we are bullies huh? Lol. Sure we didn't go as far as wishing death on another human but we are still pretty cool. In the summer with the new format its kind of turned this place into Facebook. Hopefully football season brings on football talk and not this junior high crap. Guys need to grow up and that's the bottom line. If not, they ruin the board and make it a 10 person message board at most. Perhaps that's how they like it and probably the reason posters have went elsewhere. Oh well. By the way, isn't tictoc soonertulsan and one of his other screen names? Lol.

Reactions: BillyRay
Yes Billy we are bullies huh? Lol. Sure we didn't go as far as wishing death on another human but we are still pretty cool. In the summer with the new format its kind of turned this place into Facebook. Hopefully football season brings on football talk and not this junior high crap. Guys need to grow up and that's the bottom line. If not, they ruin the board and make it a 10 person message board at most. Perhaps that's how they like it and probably the reason posters have went elsewhere. Oh well. By the way, isn't tictoc soonertulsan and one of his other screen names? Lol.

Yankee is showing us how to win friends and influence people. Make fun of the large number older posters here, go thread bombing with your pal BillyRay, then say "It ain't my fault". Same old Yankee. You have a great season. BTW, nice attempt at a smokescreen, saying I am sooner tulsan. Another failure there.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Yankee is showing us how to win friends and influence people. Make fun of the large number older posters here, go thread bombing with your pal BillyRay, then say "It ain't my fault". Same old Yankee. You have a great season. BTW, nice attempt at a smokescreen, saying I am sooner tulsan. Another failure there.

In reality, there is a reason this forum has turned into a ghost town over the summer. I spent the summer not spending much time at all on here. I had other things to spend my time on this summer. When I did get on here from time to time to see what was going on, it was the same few posters stirring up drama with the people they didn't like. I will let you take a guess who those people are. I'm sure you will claim it was BW and/or Yankee behind it. But that is ignoring the truth. It's the same few that love to go around talking shit and holding onto old grudges from years past, but when that same treatment is given back to them, they start crying about it like 8 year olds, and claim the people responding to their trolling are the trolls.

And it's really sad that here we are just a few weeks away from the start of the season, and this forum is dead. It's because the people you are standing up for, pretty much ruined this place over the summer and turned it into a cesspool. Now that I have got back to browsing and posting on here it's pretty clear why this place has turned to shit. But in the end I can still hop over to CC and actually read about some OU football news going into the season.

Oh my, are they jousting with a windmill again?

Will they ever learn?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
That's right, now you know me...like me, don't like me...I don't give a shit. I'll own it!

Bitches...

See this is a perfect example. Last night fitty claims he will "own it" for his asinine comment of hoping GLB dies. Yet bright and early this morning he edits his post. Glad I quoted it in a reply so everyone can still see it. But guess he really doesn't want to own up to anything. This is the 2nd day in a row he goes back and edits his asinine posts. But according to his last post it's others that will never learn....

Last edited:
BillyRay, you're going to have an unnecessary stroke. All the things you are ranting about are the exact things that you are doing here. It really looks silly. I think you owe it to yourself to take a vacation from this board and not let it get to you so much. I'd hate to see football season begin with you laying in a hospital bed with tubes hooked up to you all because you let a message board get to you. Calm down man.

22 fitty was on here drunk last night wishing death on posters. I made a claim at that time that come tomorrow fitty will delete his comments once he sobers up. As we can see, that's what happened. I have no issues with u because you talk sports and you are knowledgeable. I only have one person on ignore but it was due to that poster only trolling and never talking sports. To me atleast the board is more enjoyable. Hopefully fitty lays off the liquor and starts to contribute again

The board is suffering right now and has for 2 yrs. The cliquish type mentality has ruined it but the sad part? I think some wanted it this way. In other words a place for just a few buddies to hang out. Congrats guys, you have ran so many off to not post at all or to other message boards. I hope ur happy. For anyone reading this if it doesn't apply to u then don't take offense to it

The board is suffering right now and has for 2 yrs. The cliquish type mentality has ruined it but the sad part? I think some wanted it this way. In other words a place for just a few buddies to hang out. Congrats guys, you have ran so many off to not post at all or to other message boards. I hope ur happy. For anyone reading this if it doesn't apply to u then don't take offense to it
shut up,shut up,SHUT UP. go back to your daystar program.

this was a no prep 1/8 mile race, the black nova has been 4.40@178 with a 275 drag radial,,faster then that on a big tire, the white gto has also been 4.40s ..there mid 6 sec 1/4 mile cars at 215-230

Lol man that's insane. I've seen cars like that run at the track and it's SICK!! That kind of speed is just impressive. The fastest I ever got my car was in the 11's@120s. Watching that makes me wanna start putting money into my car again to get it faster, but damn just hard to sink that kind of cash into it. I do miss wrenching on cars with the group of buddies I had in the military. Seemed every other weekend we were at the auto shop on base wrenching on someone's car.

Reactions: gsxrace01
this was a no prep 1/8 mile race, the black nova has been 4.40@178 with a 275 drag radial,,faster then that on a big tire, the white gto has also been 4.40s ..there mid 6 sec 1/4 mile cars at 215-230

So, if this was extended on out to a quarter mile, what uh, 9 second, 240 MPH?
Dad gum race01, as deeply involved as you are into the Big Chief I hope some of this $$$ gravy is spilling over onto your plate.

Just saying...

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Damn man that's sick. 20K for one run!! Man how nice it would be to have a car like that sitting in the garage if only to have the joy of starting it up from time to time just to hear it's choppy lope that just screams power!!! I love it man.

Reactions: gsxrace01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT