ADVERTISEMENT

Brisket boy is having a tough night

That was a really bad ASU team they struggled with. If the Sun Devils had a QB that could hit an intermediate route, they likely lose that game. ASU should have kicked the FG in the 2nd quarter and scrapped the bone headed onside kick.

It's and buts, either way USC is going to find some Ls somewhere with Oregon, Washington, Notre Dame, Utah, Washington State and Oregon State.

When Caleb is gone, the process we witnessed here with Lincoln is going to be fast tracked.

WSU and Oregon State aren't on the schedule. My bad.

Still 5 of their final 6 are all tough games.

Listening to the announcers praise Grinch's defense was hard to listen too, even worse that he kept referring to it as a "stop unit".

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
When Caleb is gone, the process we witnessed here with Lincoln is going to be fast tracked.

I agree. So does just about everyone else.

Just reporting what I heard on sports talk in OKC last week... TBOW to the Chargers. Probably just trolling rumor, but would it really surprise anyone if he is already talking to the Chargers?

I agree. So does just about everyone else.

Just reporting what I heard on sports talk in OKC last week... TBOW to the Chargers. Probably just trolling rumor, but would it really surprise anyone if he is already talking to the Chargers?

Well that too but I meant him getting figured out. He can run wild on over matched competition but get a defense with an attitude and willing to get physical with the receivers and attack the inside gaps and his offense implodes.

2017 was the best season he'll ever have.

Lincoln Riley and Caleb Williams actually praised USC's defense after they gave up 506 yards to Arizona in USC's 43-41 win last night. I kid you not, you can't make this stuff up.

Williams said "We wouldn't have won that game without the defense. We were down 17-0. This whole defense thing, our brothers, the score wouldn't be 43-41 without them. Put it simply that way."

Lincoln Riley said, "When you go down 17-0, you get tested internally. Your culture gets tested quick. Defense is what got us going."

43-41 in three ot's? Defense shouldn't have even been mentioned. The losing team just ran out of gas.

Paul Finebaum's comments on USC's defense this morning (click on the video to listen):

"What are these guys doing? They act like they're walking the dog on Sunday afternoon. Try getting near the receiver! Act like you care! Maybe even bother tackling every once in a while!"

I think all them gold chains being flashed and paraded around by celebrities before the Colorado game fvcked em up. Not that Lincoln had a real concern. But that's usc. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

U think USC might have been looking forward a little to their South Bend trip next weekend.

Talk about a gauntlett, the Domers have played Ohio State at home, then undefeated at Duke, then undefeated at Louisvile and next week, undefeated USC at home. This is the second week of October, and every team in these four weeks was undefeated. I'd love it if the Domers beat USC, but right now, I don't expect it.
I think Lincoln will get his, but not this week.

"After its spokesperson lost 48-20 at Notre Dame while throwing three interceptions, that national hamburger chain with all the commercials featuring USC's quarterback has a new special for this week only (they hope). After you order your food, they throw it at you from the drive-in window but miss your car by six feet and it gets run over by a passing truck."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT