ADVERTISEMENT

Bixby vs BTW on espn

pssooner

Sooner commitment
Sep 20, 2006
Palm Springs Ca.
Anyone watching this and thinking Barry Sanders when seeing Brailen Presley from Bixby this kid has been offered from William and Mary? Not OU, I know his brother is at osu , but this kid is good!

I see kansas and memphis in there, 6a school also. School smarts possibly? Darren Sproles size? Yeah, kid looks good and they're currently beating the dog's balls off of Booker t as we speak.

OK Preps has Braylin Presley rated the 11th best in the state for 2022 and at 5'8" 160 lbs, I would guess he will be at 175-180 lbs entering college. His speed and quickness has to be on Riley's radar.
OU also has WR Talyn Shettron, the 3rd best instate player from Edmond, committed in the 2022 class. He's 6'3" 175 lbs and should be bigger in two years.
The top instate player is OL Jacob Sexton, 6'6" 285 lbs from Deer Creek, which will translate into him being at or over 300 lbs at the next level.

Pressly is just a Junior, so that plus his small stature is probably causing bigger schools to hold off offering this year. One thing though, at 5' 8", he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the field.
We've been gone from Oklahoma for 27 years. But, when I was a kid in the 70s, I bailed and hauled hay all over Bixby. There weren't 5,000 people in Bixby back then and it was a hike to get to Jenks or South Tulsa. I understand that has all grown together now. Just hard to imagine Bixby as a 6A, much less a 6A powerhouse.

Pressly is just a Junior, so that plus his small stature is probably causing bigger schools to hold off offering this year. One thing though, at 5' 8", he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the field.
We've been gone from Oklahoma for 27 years. But, when I was a kid in the 70s, I bailed and hauled hay all over Bixby. There weren't 5,000 people in Bixby back then and it was a hike to get to Jenks or South Tulsa. I understand that has all grown together now. Just hard to imagine Bixby as a 6A, much less a 6A powerhouse.
Humble did you graduate from Bixby or just haul hay? I used to haul a little bit in the late 70’s also!

Reactions: iasooner1
I went to Webster. Graduated in 1976. Worked for my uncle in summers. We grew, baled and hauled hay. Planted soybeans, wheat, etc.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT