ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 - week #9 (my picks)

KCtornado

OU scholarship offer
Jul 18, 2006
Overland Park KS
Some interesting match ups this week...here are my thoughts.

West Virginia at OSU ....OSU 37-27
K-State at Iowa State....K-State 33-21
Baylor at Shorthorns...Baylor 44-28
Texas Tech at TCU....TCU 56-48
KU at OU....OU 58-17

YTD Record : 38-11

Whoa! That's a ballzy prediction. Now I suppose we're going hear Big Balls in Cowtown as your comeback. :p You gotta do it, PT.

Well, it was just a prediction. I live between these two atrocious universities and haven't a care for either. To set the record straight, I do believe that big balls are drained by the homo whorns before they cut them off and eat them. But that's a different story...

Some interesting match ups this week...here are my thoughts.

West Virginia at OSU ....OSU 37-27
K-State at Iowa State....K-State 33-21
Baylor at Shorthorns...Baylor 44-28
Texas Tech at TCU....TCU 56-48
KU at OU....OU 58-17

YTD Record : 38-11
West Virginia 13, OSU 10
K-State 7, Iowa State 6
Baylor 12, Texas 7
TCU 6, Tech 0
OU 11, Kansas 10

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
Just between you and me, I like to rock. Harder, faster, this gypsy queen gave me a sign, said it was the nature of the beast. But I'm a 21st century schizoid man...

Reactions: td71sooner
I can always count of you, man. Boomer!

Oklabama, you should know this... She's a roller, a high roller, baby. So... If you see Kay (figure that one out), tell her I want her. I know, it's all over town, I don't care, but I've been known to crash and burn.......

Reactions: Oklabama
This is just going to be another nail in Charlie's coffin. I'm beginning to think he has his job until the end of the season. At the beginning of the season I'd known his record would be this bad at this point, I would have bet he wouldn't have a job at Texas. Cooler heads are going against some big time boosters.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
This is just going to be another nail in Charlie's coffin. I'm beginning to think he has his job until the end of the season. At the beginning of the season I'd known his record would be this bad at this point, I would have bet he wouldn't have a job at Texas. Cooler heads are going against some big time boosters.

So, the Bear, on GameDay, just picked whorns to win...

So the moral of my mini blog/mural of videos... I'm rolling the dice, I've bet the bank. then I thought F you C Kay, I might be wrong. I told everybody, so it's all over town... hopefully I don't crash, you can go burn a fatty with fitty, and I'll go buy a new drum set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT