ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 - Week #7 ...my picks

KCtornado

OU scholarship offer
Jul 18, 2006
Overland Park KS
Big 12 - Week #7 ....my picks. After a non stellar previous week, I feel fairly confident this week across the board.

OU at Kansas State Wildcats

OU 31-28

West Virginia Mountaineers @ Baylor Bears

Baylor 44-34

TCU Horned Frogs @ Iowa State Cyclones

TCU 55-24

Texas Tech Red Raiders @ KU

Texas Tech 63-27

Bye Week: OSU and Shorthorns

** 2015 Record 39-4 **

Big 12 - Week #7 ....my picks. After a non stellar previous week, I feel fairly confident this week across the board.

OU at Kansas State Wildcats

OU 31-28

West Virginia Mountaineers @ Baylor Bears

Baylor 44-34

TCU Horned Frogs @ Iowa State Cyclones

TCU 55-24

Texas Tech Red Raiders @ KU

Texas Tech 63-27

Bye Week: OSU and Shorthorns

** 2015 Record 39-4 **
OU wins by double digits. This is a tough spot for Cats coming off close loses the last 2 weeks

I think KSU has to be real banged up after two physical games against OSU and TCU. OU should win by double digits. Cannot imagine Sooner coaches and players not being ready for this game.

Reactions: dfwsoonerfan
k-state is playing without 3 of 4 starters in the d'backfield. at least they closed the tcu game that way.

this will come down to how well baker chucks the pigskin. i don't see the sooner run game being all that effective against a solid wildcat front six/seven. but with the diminished talent behind them, baker should have a field day.

k-state will play offensively the way they always do, run first, run the clock, run the other team's patience. the run game was good against tcu. ut was good against ou. so, it will be k-state old style, single wing approach v. ou's chuck it around new age offense that determines the outcome.

special teams should be a standoff. coaching on both sidelines is pretty elite, at least the head dudes.

k-state is playing without 3 of 4 starters in the d'backfield. at least they closed the tcu game that way.

this will come down to how well baker chucks the pigskin. i don't see the sooner run game being all that effective against a solid wildcat front six/seven. but with the diminished talent behind them, baker should have a field day.

k-state will play offensively the way they always do, run first, run the clock, run the other team's patience. the run game was good against tcu. ut was good against ou. so, it will be k-state old style, single wing approach v. ou's chuck it around new age offense that determines the outcome.

special teams should be a standoff. coaching on both sidelines is pretty elite, at least the head dudes.
Be careful AV a lot of people on this board will say Ou doesn't have Elite coaches lol... I agree with your analysis and if Mayfield gets protection he will have a huge day

Reactions: Soonersincefitty

Two things...
1...That was a very lucid, intelligent post.

Thing B: It was so superb it overcomes all the new age lack of caps and using the handle of a legend here...the real Veritas...:eek:

Reactions: veritas59
i don't know about the real "Veritas," but i'm sure he always tells/told the truth. as for lower case, i tend to honor the old system - when the internet first formed - no need for caps. good luck saturday. we have great respect for bobby and sooner tradition.

i don't know about the real "Veritas," but i'm sure he always tells/told the truth. as for lower case, i tend to honor the old system - when the internet first formed - no need for caps. good luck saturday. we have great respect for bobby and sooner tradition.

There's always room for more truth. Welcome to the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT