ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 - week#10 my picks

KCtornado

OU scholarship offer
Jul 18, 2006
Overland Park KS
A kind of ho-hum week ahead in the Big 12...with our goofy Thur. night game.

For the first time in a long time, I am having to revise my week's picks.
Those picks marked with asterisks have been revised.

OU at Iowa State* ....OU 45-13
Texas at Texas Tech*....Texas Tech 44-41
OSU at K-State ....OSU 38-27
TCU at Baylor* ...Baylor 38-36
KU at West Virginia ...West Virginia 44-10

Last edited:
A kind of ho-hum week ahead in the Big 12...with our goofy Thur. night game.

OU at Iowa State ....OU 55-13
Texas at Texas Tech....Texas Tech 55-48 (likely a higher score)
OSU at K-State ....OSU 38-27
TCU at Baylor ...Baylor 41-28 (dependent on Russell's concussion status)
KU at West Virginia ...West Virginia 44-10
Defenses have caught onto Tech. They don'r run, so teams just drop 8 and and make them dink and dunk. UT is 2nd to Bama in sacks nationally. They can "injure: Mahomes, but can they force TOs? UT runs all over Tech and pulls out a close road win.

Defenses have caught onto Tech. They don'r run, so teams just drop 8 and and make them dink and dunk. UT is 2nd to Bama in sacks nationally. They can "injure: Mahomes, but can they force TOs? UT runs all over Tech and pulls out a close road win.

OU certainly did... lolololol

854 YARDS AND 59 POINTS...

Anything else?

TCU lost to TTech. We beat both so I'm not complaining. The only thing I that would have disliked is losing to tech. WVU may beat us but if we win then your comparisons mean nothing. When I'm a fan we either win or lose. I don't need to validate a Sooner win the way some on here. The same moaners on here started this after the Clemson game. They discounted the accomplishment of making the playoffs. I was proud as I could I be. Sure we did the unexpected and made the playoffs. Name this defense of OU's what a crock. I call them my teams defense. You guys need to follow the softball team they do more of what you expect. Whiners finally become losers when they push their agenda continuously. I heard Bob is meeting with some of whiners. He's ready to take your suggestions. I feel you guys are problem solvers.

TCU lost to TTech. We beat both so I'm not complaining. The only thing I that would have disliked is losing to tech. WVU may beat us but if we win then your comparisons mean nothing. When I'm a fan we either win or lose. I don't need to validate a Sooner win the way some on here. The same moaners on here started this after the Clemson game. They discounted the accomplishment of making the playoffs. I was proud as I could I be. Sure we did the unexpected and made the playoffs. Name this defense of OU's what a crock. I call them my teams defense. You guys need to follow the softball team they do more of what you expect. Whiners finally become losers when they push their agenda continuously. I heard Bob is meeting with some of whiners. He's ready to take your suggestions. I feel you guys are problem solvers.

I feel differently, but I also understand Sooner fans like you and have no problem with the way you have chosen to love OU football. I only wish you could be a little more open minded in how a lot of Sooner fans feel. After all, WE all want the program to be successful. BOOMER!!

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT