ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 is 1-5 in bowls

Alabama, in a game they supposedly don't care about, is beating Kansas State like they stole something.

K-State just lost 45-20. K State got a garbage time TD late in the 4th to make it look like a little less of a beatdown.
I think TCU gets something similar vs Michigan, blowout loss.

K-State just lost 45-20. K State got a garbage time TD late in the 4th to make it look like a little less of a beatdown.
I think TCU gets something similar vs Michigan, blowout loss.

I think you’re right. So what would it say about the Big 12 to have 7 out of 8 teams lose bowl games? Pretty embarrassing for a conference that’s adding 4 not so great teams next year. How long can the B12 continue to be considered a power conference after OU and Texas leaves? And how much will OU and Texas help/hurt the SEC? It’s going to be interesting.

Last edited:
I think you’re right. So what would it say about the Big 12 to have 7 out of 8 teams lose bowl games? Pretty embarrassing for a conference that’s adding 4 not so great teams next year. How long can the B12 continue to be considered a power conference after OU and Texas leaves? And how much will OU and Texas help/hurt the SEC? It’s going to be interesting.
It would say the B12 just wasnt very good but TCU is playing well right now vs Michigan. If TCU somehow wins the NC the sting would lesson for the B12 I would think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT