ADVERTISEMENT

Been a fan for 34 years

Bfox08haha

Silver Member
Aug 5, 2024
& I’ve never seen not just the product on the field this bad, but when it comes time to answer for them or adjust for inefficiencies it just only gets worse. I’m soooo tired of the excuse that our starting wide receivers out. IDGAF. If you’re wearing this inform step the fk up or transfer to a small college. I’m so tired of people saying “well who will do the play calling if SL is fired?” My answer to that is ANYONE will be better than what we have witnessed over the last 5 weeks.

Brian Clinton. I heard you on yhr pod cast… you said you didn’t have any problems with the play calling. My advice to you is watch it on tv and not the field and maybe you’ll be watching the same game as us. You may be a numbers guy but anything that’s not on a piece of paper you may as well be blind.

I’ve been a fan for 34 years. I have never seen it this unorganized. There is 0 emotion in any of the coaches faces. It’s honestly embarrassing. I truely feel for the ones who actually care. And after this weekend the only ones I think that care are a handful of the fans and donors. Sad times we are in. I’m not the one to call for a coaches job. That’s above my pay grade but something has got to give so let’s start there and stop beating around the bush?

Sorry if this hurts anyone’s feelings. I call it how I see it.

Yep, I gave it a few days to let myself cool off and not speak on purely emotion. Well this is what you get. People spend thousands of dollars to go these games including myself and this is what we get? Honestly embarrassing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.