ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam anyone?

They did something we could not manage to do, beat texass.
Sooners need to realize we are a target for everyone in the league and most if not all teams will give us their best shot. Need to bring our A game every week. Not sure at this point the Defense has an A game but whatever their best is we will certainly need it.
I expect more games like the Taco Tech game going forward, especially from WV and the Reindeer Humpers.

Bedlam Bit With a Side of Local Flavor...
https://newsok.com/article/5614321/ou-football-homegrown-sooners-becoming-more-rare-in-bedlam-clash

Dueling Banjos...Oklahoma Style...:p
45642461_2478139325535068_1340984516042293248_n.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this game actually sets up pretty nicely for an OSU win. It's weird, but OSU seems to bring their best to Bedlam when they have nothing to lose. They always seem to play to not lose when they're ranked and end up losing.

I predict an upset. OU plays tight and OSU plays with reckless abandon. Cornelius, Wallace, and Justice Hill terrorize OU's defense. OSU wins 52-41.

Unfortunately, this game actually sets up pretty nicely for an OSU win. It's weird, but OSU seems to bring their best to Bedlam when they have nothing to lose. They always seem to play to not lose when they're ranked and end up losing.

I predict an upset. OU plays tight and OSU plays with reckless abandon. Cornelius, Wallace, and Justice Hill terrorize OU's defense. OSU wins 52-41.
That UGLY Idea continues to invade my Thoughts, as well, Medic...:(

If Pokes had any assemblance of defensive superiority, I would have some concerns. Sooners offense = hot knife and Pokes defense = butter. This one blows out pretty quickly and no looking back. Gundy’s scowl grows deeper and Boone Pickens sharpens the axe....

If Pokes had any assemblance of defensive superiority, I would have some concerns. Sooners offense = hot knife and Pokes defense = butter. This one blows out pretty quickly and no looking back. Gundy’s scowl grows deeper and Boone Pickens sharpens the axe....
I hate to be the follow the tail guy, but OSU got some stops against texas. OU couldn't stop texas. I hope you're correct.

Well, crap. :eek:

Reactions: iasooner1
You can not compare the Shorthorns offense to the Sooners offense. Like comparing Pluto to Jupiter.
Except for one game....remember 48-45 ?
Since 2010, OU has gone to Dallas 9 times with better teams and yet has laid an egg three times and played down to UT's level seven times. Texas has had its issues in the last decade but it hasn't kept them from playing OU toe-to-toe in all but 2 games (2011-2012).

Sure hope not. The daughter & I are making the trek to Norman to catch the game. We'd like to see a win.

Last edited:

BLASPHEMY! :D
Slam your fingers in the door 3 times for typing that!
J/k
Hope you are wrong tho.

You are predicting an upset??? Well I can't say it hasn't happened before to better OU teams. Hope not though

Reactions: iasooner1

If it were the Buck Eyes instead of the Pokies then an OSU win would be a little more realistic.

If it were the Buck Eyes instead of the Pokies then an OSU win would be a little more realistic.
OU fans have said similar before. I hope I'm wrong, but the funny vibes are there.

OU has a lot to lose. OSU doesn't. We've seen this setup before. If OU's defense had shown actual improvement since Mike went missing, I might feel better, but Tech eliminated that possibility. The "what if the Tech starting QB played the whole game" is way too ugly to wrap my brain around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT