ADVERTISEMENT

Bedenbaugh and 10 thoughts

sharksooner

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2023
1) I am one of Bill B's biggest fans but today made it crystal clear that the o-line is the biggest weakness we have on offense. Based on his past and his stellar recruiting this year(If he can keep them), I might give him one more year.
2) Arnold should never have been benched. They should have pulled for a couple of series to calm him down and put him back in. He gives us our best chance to win and it's not close. Hawkins is nowhere near ready to be an SEC QB and shouldn't be as a true freshman.
3) Burks can dance it up in pre-game but can't play. Huh?
4) Things must be terrible in the TE room for us to keep trotting out #10. Can't block and can't catch. Nice combo.
5) I guess Sawchuck has packed it in. I don't blame him. He should be getting snaps. Is he hurt and I didn't hear about it?
6) Once again, where are Emmett Jones' guys? Freshman WR play all over the country yet not one of yours has flashed AT ALL!!
7) It's hard for me to believe that Brooks and EPL don't deserve snaps. We can't do much worse!!
8)Jacob Jordan was one of the very few bright spots on offense besides putting in the correct QB.
9) The o-line from Michigan State should never touch the field again.
10) I have held off believing it but I am finally in the camp of BV being in over his head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.