ADVERTISEMENT

BEAT OHIO STATE and recover season

soonerfastnloud

Sooner starter
Jan 1, 2015
We can beat teams in the past that some analysts and fans doubt. We need to focus on positive outlook and save the season. What do you think?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Ohio state is Houston on roads offensively. I do think the game will be high scoring. Baker threw for a lot of yards which while he won't be as successful will put up some yards. It's the run game where I'm worried as an Ohio state fan. We also didn't get any pressure on BG quarterback which I found disturbing along with not really filling the gaps at the line. Our offensive line played stellar but it was BG. Can't wait to play, good luck in 2 weeks

Ohio state is Houston on roads offensively. I do think the game will be high scoring. Baker threw for a lot of yards which while he won't be as successful will put up some yards. It's the run game where I'm worried as an Ohio state fan. We also didn't get any pressure on BG quarterback which I found disturbing along with not really filling the gaps at the line. Our offensive line played stellar but it was BG. Can't wait to play, good luck in 2 weeks
Thanks, I just hope we have cleaned up our big blunders. Good luck too,

Who would you put your cold hard cash on: Bob or Urban? And I do mean after what you saw yesterday, as that is called reality.

Urban hires the likes of Tom Herman...who just schooled us.

I go to Utah to ski, most like Urban when he coached at Utah, I had some say he is like Art Briles, hide the skeltons. He has had his share of problem players. I would stay with Bob. Lots of articles on him losing control during his final years at Florida.

An OU victory over Ohio State in two weeks would be one of OU's most needed wins in its history.
It would also be a much needed win for Stoops and his staff.
Losing is one thing. Playing and coaching poorly is anther. Both happened on Saturday. Both need to be resolved immediately.

An OU victory over Ohio State in two weeks would be one of OU's most needed wins in its history.
Losing is one thing. Playing and coaching poorly is anther. Both happened on Saturday. Both need to be resolved immediately.
Yes, and we need ENTHUSIASM BACK.

Not sure we can beat the Horns this year let alone the Buckeyes. Looking good against the Domers.

I agree!
Prove to the Buc Nuts (once & for all) that

We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

Exactly. All of us realize we are going to lose games, but it is HOW we lose that is really depressing. The difference in energy levels between the two teams is sometimes alarming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT