ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor vs OSU

PryorFan

Sooner starter
Dec 26, 2004
Who do you want to win? I say OSU to get Baylor out of the big xii picture plus it would be huge to play an undefeated team in our final game.

It will be interesting to see if Baylor can bounce back and make it a game. Sooners beat them up pretty good last night!

First things first, need to take care of TCU next Saturday in Norman.

You guys squeaked by a bad team in OT, and lost to a bad team on a neutral field......I will take our close wins thank you..........

When you guys win like that its called "Sooner magic" when we do the same , its luck

LOL parroting the propaganda repeated ad nauseam from the Poke boards. (What's the old saying, "when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail?") I never said anything about "luck." It actually referred to completely blown--and game-deciding calls--against Texas, Kansas State, and ISU--all of which went in OSU's favor.

LOL parroting the propaganda repeated ad nauseam from the Poke boards. (What's the old saying, "when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail?") I never said anything about "luck." It actually referred to completely blown calls against Texas, Kansas State, and ISU--all of which went in OSU's favor.
Obviously you didn't watch enough of the ISU game, they showed the still picture of the "blown call" with the ball hitting the ground...it was a good call........

Obviously you didn't watch enough of the ISU game, they showed the still picture of the "blown call" with the ball hitting the ground...it was a good call........

Sure it was.

On another note, the Pokes need to start creating their Bedlam shopping list. It includes things like snowballs, cups of ice, water bottles, and turkey legs (yes, turkey legs) as you just never know when you're going to need them. The Poke cheerleaders also may want to brush up on the finer points of tripping opposing players at the back of the end zone at the end of a football game.

Last edited:
Sure it was.

On another note, the Pokes need to start creating their Bedlam shopping list. It includes things like snowballs, cups of ice, water bottles, and turkey legs (yes, turkey legs) as you just never know when you're going to need them. The Poke cheerleaders also may want to brush up on the finer points of tripping opposing players at the back of the end zone at the end of a football game.
WE were able to pick all that stuff up from the field in Norman last year, might as well save some money and recycle your stuff..............

In all seriousness.........that was a great win yesterday, hopefully you guys take care of TCU (trap game?) and we take care of Baylor ( for some reason they pee down their leg when they step on to our field) and we can have the biggest Bedlam game ever! You guys had Stidham looking like he was about to cry there in the 4th qtr!

Reactions: iasooner1
WE were able to pick all that stuff up from the field in Norman last year, might as well save some money and recycle your stuff..............

In all seriousness.........that was a great win yesterday, hopefully you guys take care of TCU (trap game?) and we take care of Baylor ( for some reason they pee down their leg when they step on to our field) and we can have the biggest Bedlam game ever! You guys had Stidham looking like he was about to cry there in the 4th qtr!

Your first point is designed to help Poke fans justify their nationally-documented misbehavior in Stillwater two years ago. Please show some credible evidence of the same thing happening in Norman last year. (No, a photoshopped turkey leg on Owen Field doesn't count.) I'm still looking for any video evidence of any of the OU cheerleaders trying to trip any of the OSU wide receivers.

As to your second point, I agree completely. To your credit, you don't have the crap loss to Texas that we do. TCU is a trap game if Boykin comes back. I think it's a Sooner win if he's out based on how the Frogs played against a horrible Kansas team.

Reactions: iasooner1
Your first point is designed to help Poke fans justify their nationally-documented misbehavior in Stillwater two years ago. Please show some credible evidence of the same thing happening in Norman last year. (No, a photoshopped turkey leg on Owen Field doesn't count.) I'm still looking for any video evidence of any of the OU cheerleaders trying to trip any of the OSU wide receivers.

As to your second point, I agree completely. To your credit, you don't have the crap loss to Texas that we do. TCU is a trap game if Boykin comes back. I think it's a Sooner win if he's out based on how the Frogs played against a horrible Kansas team.
KU was a trap game for TCU, obviously they are much better than that, be interesting to see if Boykin is back, whether he is back or not its still a trap game, doesn't mean they will win, but its always difficult coming off a big win and having the biggest game two games later

Oswho owes us big time for beating up Baylor's defensive backfield. I think they have three guys out ... or did by the end of the game. You guys might be able to complete some of your patented moon balls against their freshmen replacements.

Sure it was.

I'll be there, and have before was spit on and one of your fellow fans are now toothless. Tell me again when was the last National Championship for your luck ass OSU?

You guys squeaked by a bad team in OT, and lost to a bad team on a neutral field......I will take our close wins thank you..........

Tennessee is not a bad team and could very easily finish the season with 8 or 9 wins. Ou has the largest margin of victory over Tennessee this season, too. Winning @tennessee is arguably more impressive than anything osu has done this season. Beating an already depleted Tcu without their best wideout at home might have been as impressive, but it's certainly debatable.

Osu had no business winning the ut or ksu games either. Don't expect to get an extra 10 yards from the refs on 3rd and forever against the Sooners.

I'll be there, and have before was spit on and one of your fellow fans are now toothless. Tell me again when was the last National Championship for your luck ass OSU?

He is in good company as a poke fan, Mike!

I just cannot bring myself to root or OSU. I was pulling for TCU vs. OSU and although a win over Baylor (while OU beats TCU) would set up the most epic Bedlam game ever, I will be pulling for Baylor to beat OSU this weekend.

All this message board talk is cheap....for both sides. It's gonna get settled in a couple of weeks up in Stoolwater. OSU better pack a lunch for that game, cuz this is maybe the best an OU team has been playing at this time of year in a handful of years. This isn't even close to being the same OU team that sweated out a win against Tennesse or lost to Texas. OU is light years ahead of where they were at those points of this season.

Reactions: theSeanDon
All this message board talk is cheap....for both sides. It's gonna get settled in a couple of weeks up in Stoolwater. OSU better pack a lunch for that game, cuz this is maybe the best an OU team has been playing at this time of year in a handful of years. This isn't even close to being the same OU team that sweated out a win against Tennesse or lost to Texas. OU is light years ahead of where they were at those points of this season.

Thanks for stating the obvious, but it's still fun to talk about it, speculate and state opinions. However, we still need to take care of TCU this week before we even think about the Pokes. Besides, they'll have their hands full with Baylor, which ought to be one of the more interesting and pivotal games of the season.

They should send us a Christmas Card for sending Baylor up there in the shape they are in. We beat their defense into the ground Saturday night. Their offense isn't nearly as effective without Russell and that freshman QB is probably suffering from PTSD right now.

Reactions: Schoonerman
I'm not sure why, but I think if Stidham is healthy, Baylor comes out of Stillwater with the W.
I think OSU's defense is suspect. The numbers they are posting are a product of their schedule.
While they did beat TCU, looking back, TCU was probably the weakest of the four teams (OU, OSU, BU, TCU) even before their injuries.

I just cannot bring myself to root or OSU. I was pulling for TCU vs. OSU and although a win over Baylor (while OU beats TCU) would set up the most epic Bedlam game ever, I will be pulling for Baylor to beat OSU this weekend.

I can't root for O-State either, and I think Baylor will beat Gundy's team. I know it would be better for a 10-1 OU team to face an 11-0 Cowboy team, but my not rooting for the Cowboys Saturday won't have any influence on the game's overcome. I rather OSU not be in the conversation with regard to conference champions. Two conference losses by OSU is desirable and would be sweet.

Reactions: Schoonerman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT