ADVERTISEMENT

Arnold to be redshirted?….

He is in the portal at seasons end. IDE bet my home on it.
Agree. If he redshirts he might as well just spell the beans and snnounce he will be rntering the portal at years end and be done with it.

Some person on another board I read occasionally stated he had inside sources ( doesn’t everyone say that) saying Oregon was his likely designation. Heck who knows if true or not.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Amazing how many people and a few here wanted to bench DG last season so JA could be the starter. Good thing those that did are not calling the shits but what we have now isn't much better.
Good luck to him if he leaves, I don't blame him. Whatever OU promised him we didn't deliver.
My guess is Oregon, Ole Miss or some other school with an offenive guru calling the plays. I would say Miss St but Lebby recruuting him and the leaving may have left a bad taste in his mouth after whats happened this yr but his stock is pretty low right now. Who would take him other than a project to be a future starter?
Wherever he ends up I won't be surprised if he sets the world on fire. Tawee Walker is doing pretty good at Whisky and DG at Oregon. Tawee wasn't worthy of a scholarship at OU but he probably has more rushing yds and td's than all our backs combined. Not only are we not evaluating players very well we are not developing them either.
Will add if JA does leave he will be one of many I bet. Recruits will likely flip too. This overpaid staff needs to find answers yesterday.
Meh. It is what it is.

Amazing how many people and a few here wanted to bench DG last season so JA could be the starter. Good thing those that did are not calling the shits but what we have now isn't much better.
Good luck to him if he leaves, I don't blame him. Whatever OU promised him we didn't deliver.
My guess is Oregon, Ole Miss or some other school with an offenive guru calling the plays. I would say Miss St but Lebby recruuting him and the leaving may have left a bad taste in his mouth after whats happened this yr but his stock is pretty low right now. Who would take him other than a project to be a future starter?
Wherever he ends up I won't be surprised if he sets the world on fire. Tawee Walker is doing pretty good at Whisky and DG at Oregon. Tawee wasn't worthy of a scholarship at OU but he probably has more rushing yds and td's than all our backs combined. Not only are we not evaluating players very well we are not developing them either.
Will add if JA does leave he will be one of many I bet. Recruits will likely flip too. This overpaid staff needs to find answers yesterday.
Meh. It is what it is.
To your point, Tawee's game last weekend:

The Badgers, meanwhile, cracked 500 total yards for the second straight week with 545 total yards and got a career day from Tawee Walker (24 carries, 198 yards, three touchdowns).

I think Arnold is going to get a lot more playing time this season unless things get much better quickly. Odds are he won’t redshirt, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT