ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone going to gameday?

Yankees03

Sooner starter
Jan 12, 2012
I'm considering it but I imagine it's going to be very cold that morning. Plus do I really want to see all that ugly Orange all morning?

I went that year OU beat Texas tech (jump around game). I froze to death lol.

I'm considering it but I imagine it's going to be very cold that morning. Plus do I really want to see all that ugly Orange all morning?
The cold is the least of your worries Yankee. The weather is calling for snow/ice Fri evening and into Sat morning. Roads are gonna be ugly getting up there. But man if you can make it just thrown on enough clothes and it will be a blast!!
Reminds me of two trips to Kansas City for Big XII title games. One against Colorado and another against Nebraska. Both were BRUTAL cold!!!

Thank you rivals for ignore feature lol. Didn't even realize he had posted the last few days. Anyways Billy idk man. I want to go but at the same time watching gameday in my warm bed sounds nice too lol. What's the forecast for sat night?

Thank you rivals for ignore feature lol. Didn't even realize he had posted the last few days. Anyways Billy idk man. I want to go but at the same time watching gameday in my warm bed sounds nice too lol. What's the forecast for sat night?
Lol ya I should just stop quoting his posts so you don't have to read his drivel. It was just typical trolling...but this time it was just epic fail. I'm still laughing actually.

I didn't notice what Sat night has for weather. Just overheard them saying Fri night and Sat morning they are expecting some pretty bad weather. Heck if anything just snag a hotel room to stay in and drive back home the next day. I think the highs for Fri and Sat was in the 30's. So like I said, pack a crapload of clothing man!!

Lol ya I should just stop quoting his posts so you don't have to read his drivel. It was just typical trolling...but this time it was just epic fail. I'm still laughing actually.

I didn't notice what Sat night has for weather. Just overheard them saying Fri night and Sat morning they are expecting some pretty bad weather. Heck if anything just snag a hotel room to stay in and drive back home the next day. I think the highs for Fri and Sat was in the 30's. So like I said, pack a crapload of clothing man!!

Laugh at this joy boy...I didn't think anyone went to game day unless they were 18...or total geeks.

Kind of doubt y'all are 18...seriously.:rolleyes:

Laugh at this joy boy...I didn't think anyone went to game day unless they were 18...or total geeks.

Kind of doubt y'all are 18...seriously.:rolleyes:
EVEN MORE FAIL!!! LOLOL

rs_303x354-150803124924-3.gif

Lol ya I should just stop quoting his posts so you don't have to read his drivel.
In this new system, if you ignore a poster, nothing they post shows up, including quoted posts. In fact, I'm fairly certain you won't even see threads started by somebody on ignore.

Hate to bust anybody's balls, just keeping it real.

Regarding Gameday, you'd have to hang around Stillwater all day if you went in the morning. That would suck. As the day wears on, the men and the sheep start feeling frisky. Don't wear white.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
In this new system, if you ignore a poster, nothing they post shows up, including quoted posts. In fact, I'm fairly certain you won't even see threads started by somebody on ignore.

Regarding Gameday, you'd have to hang around Stillwater all day if you went in the morning. That would suck. As the day wears on, the men and the sheep start feeling frisky. Don't wear white.

Welcome back Tic toc...long time no see.

We thought you fell into an earthquake fissure. :eek:

;)

It hasn't even been 2 weeks since I last posted fitty, but I do appreciate the concern. Those earthquake fissures are a bitch.

It's a busy time of year for me. As the weather turns cold, the ladies are looking for warmth. Who am I to deny them?

Reactions: Section22Sooner

That's good to know. Thanks for the info Tic-Toc.

Did you really? I remember that guy getting caught eating his Boogers on national tv. Lol

Nah, that was BS (Someone else held that sign). But I was indeed 50 years old when I went to Gameday. So Fitty can eat McDonald's for Thanksgiving for saying only 18-year-olds attend.
:rolleyes:

I was 50 when I held a "Chase Daniel Eats Boogers" sign at Gameday.
LOL wow S22 I had forgotten about the whole Chase Daniels eating his boogers clip. I'm sure that moment will forever live on with Google and YouTube. I remember seeing one of those signs behind GameDay. Not sure if there was more than one of them but that's pretty damn priceless that you can always say you did it. Hahah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT