ADVERTISEMENT

Any of the Old Guys Here Remember SoonerMud?

OUMarvelOUsMarvin

Sooner starter
Jun 2, 2001
Norman
What a piece of work. Figured someone would ultimately find him and have a knuckle party. What's shocking is that he actually messaged me and acted like a normal decent person. Afterwards I was never sure if his spill was and act or he was a tad Schizoid. lol

Reactions: K2C Sooner
You're right about the schizoid nature of his posting. I don't think I've seen him post for more than a decade. I figured that he just quit being MUDD or he died. Maybe by now, both maybe. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he spelled Mudd with two D's.

Seems I remember that screen name but no specific content..
RIP Mudd
I fear OU’s precious Senior madam, wife to one of Bud’s boys may have left us too

Fitty is still rocking and fixing to move into his dream home within about 100 yards of the shoreline up North of Grove.
I’ll be going to visit him briefly when I am near there around 7/05 or 06.
He still needs someone to get him reinstated on this forum.
Tulsan doesn’t post on here anymore and I haven’t seen Mikee in a long time

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Tulsan started TulsaSooner dot com I believe. It may have been a different name, but the guys at then Rivals, now ON3 bought him out. He and his brother posted for a while. I chatted with both of them occasionally and really liked them. After he sold his board, we lost touch. I tried to reach him a couple of times, but fruitlessly. I believe his first name was Daniel. I knew his last name, but at almost 73, I sometimes forget the names of customers I've served for more than four decades. If I heard it on a multiple choice test, I might remember it. He was a really good guy. Met a coupleof times a LOOOONG time ago. Probably over 30 years. For a lot of years there were a lot of good men on these Sooner sites by various labels.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Several years ago, Fitty, SoonerTulsan, iasooner, I think Medic007, and I can't remember who else, met for dinner one Friday night in Tulsa. Had a blast. Great guys. I talked with Fitty not long ago on the phone. Seems to be doing great.

One of the most bizarre posters I ever encountered here was when I first joined up.... OUMallen. Weird dude, always bitching about the Sooners. And of course, Unabubbas. Strange cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
When you posted that, I remembered that I met SoonerTulsan when my youngest, who is now 25, was a pre-schooler. He brought a similar aged son and they had a great time running around Red Dirt while we chatted before a long ago spring game. He was a really good guy. Do you remember Daniel's last name?

Several years ago, Fitty, SoonerTulsan, iasooner, I think Medic007, and I can't remember who else, met for dinner one Friday night in Tulsa. Had a blast. Great guys. I talked with Fitty not long ago on the phone. Seems to be doing great.

One of the most bizarre posters I ever encountered here was when I first joined up.... OUMallen. Weird dude, always bitching about the Sooners. And of course, Unabubbas. Strange cat.
I remember Unabubbas! His avatar was a guy in overalls on a John Deere tractor I believe. His posts were always head scratchers.

The late fortworh4ou was a good friend to me.
His posts were objective and well stated.
We had some good long distance phone conversations as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT