ADVERTISEMENT

All gas no [breaks/brakes]?

J.Mildren94

OU scholarship offer
Jul 30, 2022
Honest question/topic: what do you think would cause sark to get fired after 2 seasons? Or is it effectively impossible for that to happen baring off the field issues, or on account of his buyout?
Is 6/6 bad enough? Does the manning kid act as a life raft? Does he pull a Scott Frost/Jim Harbaugh and take a pay cut or something similar?

I dont know enough about specific dynamics in Austin or how the masses/donors actually feel about the guy vs the OB/Twitter mob that provides us such joy. So I’m genuinely interested in people’s thoughts.

Personally, the Patterson thing has always felt to me not so much a resource, but a silent threat or at least a sign of less faith in the guy.
Nor should we forget the kind of record they willing to fire Herman for (even if his specific buyout was not the worst we’ve seen).

Of course, for all we know the talk out of Texas could be just that, and they could put together a decent/great season and upset OU, for example.

So this isn’t about what you think will happen, but what you believe it would take, or if you think getting canned this year is impossible.

Reactions: rew21218
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News