ADVERTISEMENT

A SCOOPER NEEDS YOUR HELP

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: May 28, 2019 - 9:06p - Guys, we just went over 25,000, I couldn't be more moved by you all and what you have done here for Donnie and his family.

I can't imagine what they are going through but I've got to think this is something that takes some of the stresses they couldn't have foreseen away. I hope Donnie will continue to update us on little Casen but I just wanted you to know we reached our final goal of 25,000 and from here, it's going to go wherever you all can take it.

Seriously, just amazingly moving stuff from all of you - I'm so proud to be a part of this site in this moment.

ORIGINAL: Guys, going to pin this because one of our own, @donniehazlewood, could use an assist from all of us.

For those that haven't seen, he and his wife have had a truly trying month of May that has seen them celebrate the highest of highs and lowest of lows.

As such we started a GoFundMe for the family to try and help them with the costs of a truly tragic loss in their family.

Donate what you can, if you can. If not, perhaps just send some well wishes to Donnie in what is a mix of emotions that I can't begin to fathom.

If you can help...even a little, please do so.

GoFundMe for the Hazlewood family.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.