ADVERTISEMENT

5* Center Marques Bolden loved visit.

_Jackson_

Sooner starter
Apr 11, 2014
Your mom
Hey guys this is for all the bball guys. I've been trying to get OUleopard to post his info here but he doesn't feel there are a whole lot of bball fans on the CC. So I'm posting what he posted in our bball forum. Great info. And this guy is as legit as it gets when it comes to recruiting and team info.

Regarding Marques Bolden and some other visits:

We have a much better chance at Bolden than people think. In fact, I think we may be
the leader at this point.
He loved his visit and his dad is coming around. He sees that
he can come to a top 10 program and push us over the top and not be just another cog
at Duke, Kansas or Duke. Plus he can play more than 15 or 20 minutes a game as he
would at Kentucky. Look for him to make another visit with his mother soon. The other
visitors were all 2017 kids. Derek Williams - 6'8", Trae Young, Chandler, Jasey and a
7'2" kid from Europe were the others at the scrimmage. Buddy and our 2 freshmen did
a great job with them. McGusty, Williams, Jasey and the European kid are all at Sunrise.
Sunrise will be a top 5 prep school in the US over the next few years and our relationship
with them should be of great benefit. And yes, we do have a good shot at Young because
of his parents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.