ADVERTISEMENT

2015 2015 preseason college basketball poll

1. If there is any hope for a major sport national championship it's going to be basketball. OU is lucky to have Lon Kruger as its head coach. Would like to see OU win one time. 1987 was oh so close. Still hurts.

1. If there is any hope for a major sport national championship it's going to be basketball. OU is lucky to have Lon Kruger as its head coach. Would like to see OU win one time. 1987 was oh so close. Still hurts.

We have had multiple teams worthy of cutting down the nets..hollis and ace McGhee had the best team in the nation until quannas got hurt prior to the final four. Then BG's team was probably the second best team but ran into a truly elite squad in unc. If we can get quality play from our posts this season, we could be right in the thick of it come March.

Reactions: ESPiam
Most would probably call me crazy, but I've always said I would trade a national championship in football for one in basketball.
I would not give up a football championship. Though I would like to see a basketball national championship. Especially with little or no chance (in football) for the near future.

Last edited:
We'll likely have the 2nd best team in the Big XII this year (won't unset the JayHawks). Kruger has the team back on track. He is earning his salary.

I don't know if Lon is earning his salary or not. Football is sold out every home game and has since Bob's first game in 1999. LNC is never sold out. Maybe when Kansas comes to town. Or Texas. Bob earns his salary and has a better performance than Lon does. When Bob finishes third, Pryor, you want him fired. When Lon finishes third, you want to talk about what a great coach he is.

Tournament team for sure this year and some have us as far as the final 4....probably the same people that predicted our football program in the playoff. :)

Plaino Bob loses alot while favored. I doubt no one has more head scratching losses in cfb the last 10 years. Well maybe Kansas. Think before you post

Reactions: BillyRay
How is it Lon's fault that the fans refuse to ahow up when he puts a great team on the floor? What is he to do about it? He's a fantastic coach and has earned every penny.

Reactions: Sooners83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT