ADVERTISEMENT

#1 KU vs. #2 OU

Needed a 3rd guy to step up scoring wise. Spangler refused to shoot after 1st half, Cousins played terrible (again) and lattin is limited offensively. Heild is a beast and Woodard had a very good game

Turnovers down the stretch hurt incredibly bad....still got to give them a standing ovation for a hard fought game. KU has depth and that stood out as the weary Sooners hit the 3rd OT. Was Cousins ill or something tonight...he could never get things together...

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Are you fking serious these kids all played the game of thei ignore the shit out of me if you like. Your BS is growing tiresome on this board. If you have any heart at all for the team you say you support then you will stop trying to get folks fired up like you did me. You keep you're baiting up you will not last much longer. You know BC was posting to you and you just love to rubchoice.

Oh snap!

I just love it!:cool:

Reactions: SoonerTulsan
Are you fking serious these kids all played the game of thei ignore the shit out of me if you like. Your BS is growing tiresome on this board. If you have any heart at all for the team you say you support then you will stop trying to get folks fired up like you did me. You keep you're baiting up you will not last much longer. You know BC was posting to you and you just love to rubchoice.

He's typical ignorant trash. And I'm being literal when I say that. Like he's actually barely above the bell curve. People of lower intelligence are regularly negative. Everything he posts is evidence to the truth of what I'm saying.

There's a reason he refused to have a 1 on 1 discussion with me. He knows he is significantly inferior to me intellectually.

He's typical ignorant trash. And I'm being literal when I say that. Like he's actually barely above the bell curve. People of lower intelligence are regularly negative. Everything he posts is evidence to the truth of what I'm saying.

There's a reason he refused to have a 1 on 1 discussion with me. He knows he is significantly inferior to me intellectually.

I'm thinking I've got a 22 ounce hammer that is intellectually superior. :rolleyes:

Just heard on Sportscenter that Mason was in violation on the Hield inbounds turnover. Said by rule he has to give the inbounder 3 feet of space. He was easily within a foot.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Needed a 3rd guy to step up scoring wise. Spangler refused to shoot after 1st half, Cousins played terrible (again) and lattin is limited offensively. Heild is a beast and Woodard had a very good game

Yankees please grow up and stop the baiting posts you know what you're doing and so do I. If you keep it up your gone. This is a good OU team playing in a though place. And you're baiting OU fans. Your fake ignore of BC is easy to see. Enjoy the board or you will be gone. I know you think it's funny how you post.... But guess what your not you're embarrsing your self and I'm stupid and can see what your doing. You don't have BC on ignore just stop man it's old after 4 years.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Mike please think before you post. I didn't even realize bcssooner was here tonight because he has been placed on permanent ignore. As a poster of rivals, I have that right. Unlike others here, once I use that lovely feature I don't continue to obsess with the poster. Also do not threaten me again or I will send your above post to Josh,etc. As you know, stating " so and so played bad" is we within the rules. Saying "so and so sucks" is not. Mike you have shown recently you are reluctant to act in a civil matter. That's disappointing. As I stated, I put you above all that.

Reactions: BillyRay
4hawk that was an incredible game. Both sides have nothing to be ashamed of. Look forward to y'all coming to Norman

kudos to OU team from this KU fan, college ball is the best, effort and energy levels are off the charts.

Yeah thanks...it's not easy to lose a squeaker, ever, but if you're going to lose, better that it be to someone with the gravitas and tradition as you guys.

It truly could've gone either way.

Epic Bball game.

I'm even tired.

Last edited:
Mike please think before you post. I didn't even realize bcssooner was here tonight because he has been placed on permanent ignore. As a poster of rivals, I have that right. Unlike others here, once I use that lovely feature I don't continue to obsess with the poster. Also do not threaten me again or I will send your above post to Josh,etc. As you know, stating " so and so played bad" is we within the rules. Saying "so and so sucks" is not. Mike you have shown recently you are reluctant to act in a civil matter. That's disappointing. As I stated, I put you above all that.

You take it to Josh, I know what you did. And you where baiting. And I will be praying for you. Have a good night mission accomplished for you again.

kudos to OU team from this KU fan, college ball is the best, effort and energy levels are off the charts.

The Kansas fans that stayed and applauded Buddy after post game interview made me a fan. I'll be routing for the Jayhawks from here on out and let's hope we both only have 1 loss when yall come to Norman.

Mike I'm baiting a guy I didn't even know was here posting? Lol that doesn't even make sense. And thank you for the prayers, its much appreciated. Congratulations to both teams tonight and neither have nothing to be ashamed of. Great great game between 2 great coaches as well. I'm off to bed fellas.

Reactions: BillyRay
You take it to Josh, I know what you did. And you where baiting. And I will be praying for you. Have a good night mission accomplished for you again.
If everyone would stop responding, perhaps he'd get a job, move out of his Mom's trailer and stop wasting time here. Think about it, you'd be HELPING a young person find their way by learning that being a punching bag is not a "living". Just a suggestion.

Really? Not one mention of Mason violating the rule you must give the inbounder 3 feet on an out of bounds play? Mason said in the post game the ref told him that he needed to give him space but once he handed him the ball there was nothing he could do ... some of yall people saying Kansas is classy and all that are sadly mistaken. Had they lost that game I can promise you Hield would have been destroyed before he got off the court.

Mason stepped completely out of bounds on the play ... with the ref 2 feet away.

You guys have a great team ... I can tell you dont really care about basketball, that's a damn shame.

Really? Not one mention of Mason violating the rule you must give the inbounder 3 feet on an out of bounds play? Mason said in the post game the ref told him that he needed to give him space but once he handed him the ball there was nothing he could do ... some of yall people saying Kansas is classy and all that are sadly mistaken. Had they lost that game I can promise you Hield would have been destroyed before he got off the court.

You guys have a great team ... I can tell you dont really care about basketball, that's a damn shame.
We have the best team AND we've been there before, so we act like it. Whining won't change a thing.

Mason stepped completely out of bounds on the play ... with the ref 2 feet away.

We don't care?
Gee, that was a wasted two and a half hours.

Thanks for the heads up dude.

If everyone would stop responding, perhaps he'd get a job, move out of his Mom's trailer and stop wasting time here. Think about it, you'd be HELPING a young person find their way by learning that being a punching bag is not a "living". Just a suggestion.

Nah unfortunately this is a grown man with a family. His behavior here is a reflection of his real life...and if that is any indication, his wife must uglier than homemade soap and keep his balls in her fanny pack.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT