ADVERTISEMENT

Zero U doesn't belong........

Both Alabama quarterbacks this year are out of state players.
LSU's quarterback is from Ohio, having transferred from Ohio State.
Fact of the matter is that there is no team in the country that relies solely or mostly from instate recruiting (some, like OU, much more than others), with Texas being the exception....but how's that working out for them these days ?
Where any team gets talent is a complete non-issue.

hey folks the dumb*ss finally played one too many cards. if he spent even more than 4 yrs at tinker than he was such a disappointing failure they couldnt ship, shop or shape him.... just a bitter old man lashing out at a perennial winner...using the sec as a prop like atm, arky and the other worthless sec programs have to do. the one odd thing is his loyalty to bama. they usually are a class act unlike this tactless clown
The legitimate Bama fans were a class act when OU played them in the regular season in the early 2000s (pre-Saban). With their recent success, the redneckery have jumped on the bandwagon (again) which is why we are now seeing the likes of Jack(off)back. This is certainly not specific to Bama. I've seen OU douchebags who never post here posting smack on other teams' boards over the years.

Reactions: iasooner1
The legitimate Bama fans were a class act when OU played them in the regular season in the early 2000s (pre-Saban). With their recent success, the redneckery have jumped on the bandwagon (again) which is why we are now seeing the likes of Jack(off)back. This is certainly not specific to Bama. I've seen OU douchebags who never post here posting smack on other teams' boards over the years.

Can’t deny Bama’s success or their butt hurt in NOT making their conference championship. They are a deep team and certainly I wished Jalen could have gone up against his former team. Saban must be eating the rat poison since LSU whipped their ass at home...along with many of their fans.

I’m from Tuscaloosa AL so you guess who my team is.. I hate the sooners. I had to spend 19 years at Tinker AFB and it was hard listening to your ignorance... I couldn’t even find a descent sports station on the radio that wasn’t ignorant... blah blah (something something) gay

You arent typical of fans of your team then. Me thinks you are a UAB grad posing as true Tide.

19 years of scrubbing toilets? At least you got dental right?

Blah blah radio... read: you guys dont broadcast Finebaum out here.

What's with the gay reference? You just trying to PROVE you are a southern bigot?

Oklahoma has a population about 1/7 that of Texas and is bordered to the north by Kansas, to the east by Arkansas, to the west by New Mexico, so Texas has to be OU's main recruiting area. But so what if most of the OU roster is from Texas and other states. Oklahoma is sparsely populated and ranks 23rd in the country in producing top talent as the high school programs outside of the Tulsa and OKC areas have declined over the past two decades.
Given the state of Oklahoma's lesser number of top high school players, it's to the coaches and resources offered to recruits that have gotten OU to the CFB 3 straight years and consistently logging 10-win seasons. And right now, OU has a top 10 recruiting class for 2020....which is very good....while LSU, Alabama, ATM, Auburn and Florida, along with Clemson and Miami (2 other southern teams) fall into the top 9 recruiting classes.
Condemning OU for leaning on out-of-state recruiting is silly.....and in looking at the LSU and Alabama rosters in recent years, there is no way those teams would have been as successful with mostly in-state talent. Every team has to recruit nationally these days.
Deal with it, son.

Damn CT he probably didn’t even know where the State of Oklahoma was located so you probably confused him pointing out all the other states.

I’m from Tuscaloosa AL so you guess who my team is.. Yes I know Bama didn’t make it this year but believe me the GOAT I’ll be back next year and hopefully get to play OU and beat you like last year. I know that now you will try and pick apart Bama but that’s ok. I know the defense was really bad this year. That’s what happens when you have to start 5 freshmen in your front 7 in the SEC. watch out h@m@s, we are winning it all next year. I’m on your board because I hate the sooners. I had to spend 19 years at Tinker AFB and it was hard listening to your ignorance. It’s always quote: the SEC is overrated, or some other BS. I couldn’t even find a descent sports station on the radio that wasn’t ignorant. LSU is going to curb stomp you. Have fun. Oh, also, you are about to lose Jase Mac. He will be playing for The Crimson Tide, not the Crimson and gay. Sooner Magic...lol that’s so gay

For someone who was in the military as long as you say you was you must have been one of those ass clowns we use to invite to blanket parties all the time. I experienced many assholes like you during my military time and I doubt many people would have stepped in front of a bullet for you.

You've got to be a Horn.[/QUOTNo

He's not a Horn or he would have had a more refined answer to Sooner Majic...LOL!

15288520-375005799520042-4948559054768198699-o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT